PDA

View Full Version : For All The Hardowrking Habbox Staff

nvrspk4
02-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Half of you dont know how hard these Habbox Staff Work. Half of u know but STILL take it 4 granted. These guys work their butts off. I was sitting with some m8s of mine from Habbox staff and they feel underappreciated. WHERE WOULD THIS SITE BE WITHOUT THEM EH? I think they all deserve our congradulations! For example: MissAlice has to get in contact wiht competition winners but half of them dont give her attention and she has to chase them down! For what? TO GIVE THEM A PRIZE! U dont think about them most of u but if u were in their shoes I bet u wud wont some1 appreciating u! Look at Mods! They probably love their jobs but they must get tired of reading bad posts and fixing them but they do it! Writers-Who else would give u news? they hafta check theeir mail for 1 gr8 idea in a hundred. There are other jobs too but unfortunately I cant tell u bout them cos I dotn know enuff. Wut I do know is that these ppl work hard especially cos I know quite a few. So in this poll I wont u to give UR vote of Appreciation to you favorite Habbox stafff member and give them some compliments cos sure as anything they DESERVE it!

My votes go 2 The Three Habbox Staff I know-

Jinsins who is never too busy to be nice and works very hard to bring u good articles 24/7. And b sure to congradulate him on his new promotion to Fss from paramedic. never ignores ya. :P

MissAlice who works hard to judge and create competitions and slaves to give out prizes to many ppl and always nice and courteous. DOnt give her ahssle if u win a competition try and contact her immediatly if she sends u an f/r dont make her job harder.

Butcher11- A gr8 and nice mod always ready for fun but a really hard worker ALWAYS trying to do the right thing and in his younger years he had to put up with alot that makes him even MORE amazing. Always there to help.

:D now cmon.. this isnt corny its well deserved praise so tell sum1 that u admire them and make their day! Yes this may have been a little corny but they Deserve more than this wich Im working on atm.

jd25
02-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Well on behalf of myself and other habbox staff members i would like to thank you its things like these that make our work a little easier

Butcher11
02-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Omg, that's my name :), and of course jd25, an oldie lol and pricelss photgrapher. ;)

jd25
02-10-2004, 11:12 PM
Who you callin an oldie xD j/k i guess i have been with habbox a while only a few been here longer

Arcanum
03-10-2004, 04:41 AM
Even though I only started here at the beginning of the year, I'd like to thank absolutely everyone, everyone is important in the grand scheme of theings, even if you're a photographer xP

Anitar
03-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Everytime we see a post like this it gives us staff a great boost :)

properclone
03-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Aww. Thats real nice!
Lets not forget jrh2002
His work on the forum is outstanding. He is always working and he always has so much to do! :D

Jin
03-10-2004, 02:26 PM
cheers dude, Yeah jrh2002 and sierk dj-wierdo Missalice (especially) and not to forget you proper. All work hard Jrh with the forum and radio sierk with the website. Missalice for the competitions (been doing it solo for a lil while)
Proper and wierd keeping the news and articles in shaped. Without these lot I doubt habbox would have made it as an official habbo fansite.

Mr.Kylee
06-10-2004, 06:35 AM
i wana say ty to alice and arc they helped me out :eusa_clap

bigbutsound
06-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Gotta say ALL habbox staff are great! we do do alot and we do enjoy it! :D

Arcanum
06-10-2004, 07:34 AM
i wana say ty to alice and arc they helped me out :eusa_clap

Hehe, no problems. I want to thank Joe for giving me my first trial... even though I failed miserably at news reporting :o :rolleyes:

nvrspk4
07-10-2004, 11:39 PM
thanx 4 ur input Habbox staff but I still have yet to see posts from Habbox Fans...U lazy ungrateful bunch :P jk but still cmon u guyz hafta b nicer or theyll desert u and leave u high and dry THEN were wud u b? even tho they wudnt still cmon it takes all of what.. 2 minutes? Give them something that makes them feel something other than unnapreciated

JackHb
10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
sierk works very hard

jrh2002 - he is very very very busy,he works very very very hard, i dont know how he does it

missalice - she is always making new competitions, she is really great

habbox staff- they work very hard, and they are all cool :D (apart from me GRRRR :eusa_danc ) :eusa_shhh

nvrspk4
19-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanx Habbox Staff for ur input but I still have yet to see a fan post... cmon guys stop being either unappreciative or something else cos without them u wudnt know wots going on on Habbo or have a gr8 forum and I also wont 2 post here THAT

I wont 2 give a thumbs up to rare values workers and helpers, they work really hard but they undergo alot of criticism. Would u rather u have no guide than see them go up and down? thats really not fair to them. so neway thats me signing out...

jinxii
22-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Teehee. :) Thankies. ;)

E
25-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Everybody W00t Me For Becoming Hab Pics Staff :eusa_doh:

jd25
26-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Hehe, no problems. I want to thank Joe for giving me my first trial... even though I failed miserably at news reporting :o :rolleyes:
lol really same here i failed my first new reporter trial then but back then Proper wasn't manager :o

E
26-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Keep Up The Good Work Staff :eusa_shif

Mit
29-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Im a new member and I have now reliesed just how hard it is!

I would like to say a special thank you to properclone for advsing me when I had a problem with something, Arcanum for fixing it and K@bom for making me a trade expert :D

ted-crilley
29-10-2004, 11:55 AM
id agree with Jrh and BBQ butcher but not jinsins he was fired from my press office wernt ya jinny only joking all the staff are great :D

nvrspk4
29-10-2004, 11:54 PM
And My Thread has Been Refound. Once Again I Have Yet To See A Fan Post. And I Think I Know The Reason...For Those Trying To Post AFTER The Server Change. I cant Post In This Forum And The Only Reason I Can Post Is This I Believe Is That It Is My Thread. But If Some1 Could Look Into That, That Would Be Great. Thanx---General nvr Signing Off-(For This Thread) XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!