PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination - Ends 17th September

Inseriousity.
08-09-2014, 08:41 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_purple/Final+Destination

My brother got Netflix so I've been watching these shows that have passed me by despite being quite popular like Breaking Bad. We've moved onto Dexter about the serial killer killing killers. It's all very violent but the deaths are pretty consistent. He cuts them with a knife. For this competition, come up with the most gruesome death you can think of. Morbid, I know, but I'm sure you can all be very creative. The most imaginative death will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

!:random!:!
12-09-2014, 12:26 PM
one: death by eating fatty mcdonalds
two: Death by being locked in a basement and tortured with baseball bats, woohoo toys :odey:; ) haha he will get this and knifes.

Brad
12-09-2014, 01:52 PM
A way that would be the gruesome way to die would be to be strapped to a table and have your limbs being taken off, one by one. And as the limbs come off, you take an iron to the open part to cauterize the wound so they don't bleed to death.

(Wow, I need to go check myself. Lol)

Honor-Branch
12-09-2014, 07:26 PM
being scared to death.

waking up and theres a scary face in front of you

Derrener
12-09-2014, 09:05 PM
mike this competition.. go see a doctor xo

ermm having your skin burned off. little pieces at a time so it takes ages. and then being sliced bit by bit (like u'd sliced bread rather thin) again so it lasts for ages) and you'd slice the brain lasts obvs.

SUM1 GET ME HELP PLS

Succubus
13-09-2014, 05:54 AM
drill a hole into someones skull and pour battery acid into said hole whilst disembowelling them slowly.

Matt
13-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Being slowly eaten by ants that are trying to drag you into the ground and you can't move at all. You can feel them crawling into your ear, nose, mouth and it's just a generally painful and drawn out death.

Shar
14-09-2014, 01:37 PM
being tickled to death

Bloop
16-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Being boiled alive

KJK
17-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Sorry for the language used in this, but it was supposed to be gruesome...

First, get captured by a 600 pound lady, and a 300 pound man. Each of them will sit on your face one after another, making the loudest fart, while the other is peeing on you.
After they fart on you, they will go through a second time, *REMOVED* on your face. Instead of cleaning it off, they will take your hand, smear it around your face. Next, they will take Twinkies, Deep fry them, and force them down your through, chopping your throat up to pieces, also the Twinkie getting part of the *REMOVED* stuck to it as it goes down - full. Once a grand total of 10x2 twinkies have been devoured, the two fat ass killers or we will call the 'FAKs' will buy the foam finger that Miley Cyrus used at the VMA's last year and shove it up your ass. All the way up, Now not only will you die today, but you will also get an STD from the finger.

Finally, the FAKs will grab your genitals, RIP it off, and shove that down your throat as well. If you are still alive they will take a large fish tank, *REMOVED* in it, so that it is full of *REMOVED* then they will Slowly lower you head first into the*REMOVED* tank. While your body is slowly decending into the *REMOVED*, the FAKs will take all of the excess *REMOVED* that did not fit into the large shark tank, and make them into *REMOVED* balls (like snow balls, but *REMOVED*). Then they will pelt you with the *REMOVED*.

3 Hours later, you will finally have your head into the *REMOVED*. You sufficate, and you die.

The next day, The FAKs will have respect for you and will bury your body, of respect. Once that is done, they will *REMOVED* on your grave.

The End.

I am sorry.

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Empired
17-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Not gruesome as such but the worst death is definitely starvation! Like imagine being trapped in a cave somewhere with condensation on the walls but nothing to eat. And u slowly just waste away over the course of a few weeks. And u start going more and more insane as ur brain breaks down bit by bit.

I read a book not too long ago called The Bunker Diary where the character (16ish?) and a little girl of about 9 die like that.

Kellie
17-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Being buried alive, slowly dying and not being able to do anything about it, how horrible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!