PDA

View Full Version : Gays ;)

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 07:56 PM
i don't think that it is weird or even Gross that 2 men/boys can feel attracted to each other , loads of my mates are gay! I don't see anything wrong with it .. and to you people who do... get a life! Get Over it theres nothing wrong with GAYS!

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

Mentor
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
i agree and thats why i think this forum is an insult, sexual prefnce doesnt make a person, and is nothing to be ashmed of, people should be able to discuse this anywhere on the board, rather than singling out those and saying they have to speak about it in one place, this is just singling out, theres no other word for it "/

Orange_Parasol
10-09-2005, 07:59 PM
i agree and thats why i think this forum is an insult, sexual prefnce doesnt make a person, and is nothing to be ashmed of, people should be able to discuse this anywhere on the board, rather than singling out those and saying they have to speak about it in one place, this is just singling out, theres no other word for it "/

I Totally Agree With U Man.

Janumz
Mm, I agree..

I don't care whether someone is bi, gay, or lesbian, at the end of the day they're still a human being, they're just attracted to someone of the same (uh.. filter got it.. lol) gender..

I don't know anyone in real life that's gay/lesbian/bi, well I might do - but they havn't told me, but if one of them did, I would still be their mate.. I don't care what their sexuality is.

-Soph-
I have a few friends who are gay, it doesnt make them a different person, when I found out they were gay, I didnt think any less of them, I still saw them as the fun and great person I knew before I found out, and they still are fun and great!

Steven
10-09-2005, 08:00 PM
I agree. They're cornering it. Only allowed to talk about it in one section. I dont see why we cant talk about it anywhere freely.

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes but for teenagers like us, sexuality can be a very sesitive place for some people that may want to discuss it or even meet other gay people.

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I have a few friends who are gay, it doesnt make them a different person, when I found out they were gay, I didnt think any less of them, I still saw them as the fun and great person I knew before I found out, and they still are fun and great!

exactly

Rachi
10-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I havnt got any gay friends they think being gay is bad [well some of em]

Mentor
10-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Thinking being gay is bad is genraly just an indectaion of someone being very insecure in there own sexualty "/

Janumz
10-09-2005, 08:07 PM

Yeah.. I know what you mean.. When I was at a sleepover my mate just suddenly went "Eww.. imagine if one of us was a lesbian.. that's gross" and then they jumped out of the bed.. it's like.. riiiiiiiight.. 1. whats wrong with gays/lesbians/bi's? and 2. if one of us was it's not like we're gross enough to try anything ;l we're only 11 fgs..

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 08:09 PM
i dnt think theres anything wrong with it to be honest but theres some ppl that are completely against it ... Which is wrong :S becuz ders nuthin wrong with it :P whos with me! ?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/hollysmithy/lol.jpg

Tyche
10-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I agree. They're cornering it. Only allowed to talk about it in one section. I dont see why we cant talk about it anywhere freely.
There is a forum to discuss your sexuality just like there is a forum to discuss graphics/ habbo/ tv, etc. This forum is a perfect opportunity for people to discuss things that they may not want to elsewhere. Even if you don't think so, I'm sure this forum will help and assure a hell of a lot of people.

Mentor
10-09-2005, 08:34 PM
There is a forum to discuss your sexuality just like there is a forum to discuss graphics/ habbo/ tv, etc. This forum is a perfect opportunity for people to discuss things that they may not want to elsewhere. Even if you don't think so, I'm sure this forum will help and assure a hell of a lot of people.
If that were true it would be for gay bi, and Strate people not just gay people. Thats why i said this should be the sexualty forum so all peoples sexualty can be dsiccsed but as its just the gay forum, it impys only gay issues should be here, and others should be elsewhere hence singling out.

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 08:39 PM
My best mate hates gays, I dont agree with him on that.

Mentor
10-09-2005, 08:42 PM
My best mate hates gays, I dont agree with him on that.
hatrid of gays points mostly for latesetting homosexual tendancys speaking starticaly, chances are he hates them becuse he finds them in some way attarctive "/ and statsicaly speaking thats true, studys put there number on 4/5 true at least, for those who perficaly hate gays "/

Jordan3
10-09-2005, 08:56 PM
I have no problem with them, I just don't like it so much when two men kiss right in your face.

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
i dnt think theres anything wrong with it to be honest but theres some ppl that are completely against it ... Which is wrong :S becuz ders nuthin wrong with it :P whos with me! ?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/hollysmithy/lol.jpg
I agree ;)

---------------------

hatrid of gays points mostly for latesetting homosexual tendancys speaking starticaly, chances are he hates them becuse he finds them in some way attarctive "/ and statsicaly speaking thats true, studys put there number on 4/5 true at least, for those who perficaly hate gays "/

and for the parts i understood (im not big on vocab.)

i think i agree, and if he did turn out gay/bi, it owuldnt bother me at all.

Sameo
10-09-2005, 09:12 PM

Can we talk about computer help in UK news and rumours?

Jamlew
10-09-2005, 09:12 PM

WELL, THATS HABBOX FOR YA!

ItsDave
10-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I have a friend, he's gay, and it don't make the slighest diffrence. hes still a mate, and what this person said.

JoEsEpHgUy
07-01-2007, 09:40 AM
i agree

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!