PDA

View Full Version : What generalization about you annoys you?

scottish
12-09-2014, 10:14 PM
It can be a generalization regarding your sex/gender, religion, home country or whatever.

Shar
12-09-2014, 10:28 PM
All Asians are from China

Herridge
12-09-2014, 10:53 PM
white people that like rap only listen to eminem

lawrawrrr
13-09-2014, 01:06 AM
all blondes are stupid
all blondes are *****

Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKR&*42
13-09-2014, 01:08 AM
omg ur from wiltshire so u must sound like a farmer!

Red
13-09-2014, 01:20 AM
When people think I'm Irish!!!!

RyRy
13-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Everyone thinks I'm a paedo I mean come on so what if I've dated girls younger than me & hit on girls on Habbo, so what if I've got a creepy smile IT DOESNT MEAN ****

The Don
13-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Everyone thinks I'm a paedo I mean come on so what if I've dated girls younger than me & hit on girls on Habbo, so what if I've got a creepy smile IT DOESNT MEAN ****

You have to admit "hit on girls on Habbo" sounds pretty bad lmao

I think any sort of generalisation annoys me to be honest. The most recent one would probably be that all muslims are savages and act in a '15th century' way.

Sharon
13-09-2014, 01:49 AM
any1 chinese lookin is chinese/jap

CHINESE PPL EAT DOGS. THAT IS SUCH A SMALL SMALL ******* MINORITY SERIOUSLY i have never heard of or seen one in my fam or any1 ever

one child policy. that applies to parts of china and there are plenty of exceptions/rules about it so educate urself before u start banging on bout it!

every1 chinese speaks/is super chinesey no

RyRy
13-09-2014, 01:50 AM
any1 chinese lookin is chinese/jap

CHINESE PPL EAT DOGS. THAT IS SUCH A SMALL SMALL ******* MINORITY SERIOUSLY i have never heard of or seen one in my fam or any1 ever

one child policy. that applies to parts of china and there are plenty of exceptions/rules about it so educate urself before u start banging on bout it!

every1 chinese speaks/is super chinesey no

You're all pretty great at doing cheap nails so you've got that going for you.

Sharon
13-09-2014, 02:01 AM
You're all pretty great at doing cheap nails so you've got that going for you.

ITS VIETNAMESE THAT DO NAILS THIS IS GENERALISATION NUMBER 5 PYROKA

Inseriousity.
13-09-2014, 11:11 AM
that gingers don't have souls

GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!

lmaooooo. hmmm probs the one that if you look geeky it means you're really good at computer stuff. "NO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER, STOP ASKING ME!"

buttons
13-09-2014, 11:12 AM
yeah liking korean means i can translate chinese apparently lmao
or "what do u study" "psychology and -" "WHAT AM I THINKING? WHO AM I??????????????????"

Inseriousity.
13-09-2014, 11:14 AM
oh lmao that reminds me

"what you study"
"theology"
"whats that"
"religious studies"
"oh you want to be a priest then?"

lmaoooo

-:Undertaker:-
13-09-2014, 11:25 AM
I've had generalisations applied to me and sometimes there's truth in what people say. Who cares anyway? Why worry?

A lot of generalisations have truth in them, and often it's not the people making the claim who apply the generalisation to everybody, rather it is those listening who either purposely or accidently misinterpret what has actually been said. The quote below is a key example of this.

The most recent one would probably be that all muslims are savages and act in a '15th century' way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmwB0bwtYQ

So quite frankly, generalisations don't annoy me: people twisting things out of context annoys me.

Sho
13-09-2014, 09:05 PM
all the sheep jokes are annoying now cause I've heard them all before and they just bore me

and the whole "eww you wipe old people's bottoms?" thing when people find out I'm a support worker and start mocking me cause of it when I don't even do it so they just look silly lolol

Bloop
15-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Fat ugly and talentless people r disgusting

And w refernce to section g of the laws of fut people, they are not entitled to the typical human rights which means any pursue of love or other crap is totally outta your league

Cries

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!