PDA

View Full Version : Noobies Saying Their Gay

Pilgrim-Soul
10-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Some people are saying they are gay and they are like 12 year olds. A True fact is that you dont know what sexuality you are at the age of 12. So theres no point in acting/pretending you are a certain se'x.

Jamlew
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
If a male 12 year old is attracted to boys and not girls, then at the current moment they are gay, you can know your current sexuality when ever you want to, althought it could change.

Anger
10-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Some people are saying they are gay and they are like 12 year olds. A True fact is that you dont know what sexuality you are at the age of 12. So theres no point in acting/pretending you are a certain se'x.
Some people are/think they are gay at early ages but its when your older you know if you are gay or not

Mentor
Diffent people mature at diffent times, some people will know by 10, some may not know until there 20 "/

Tyche
How do you know this for sure?

ashLOVESMatt!
10-09-2005, 09:13 PM
I can see this forum is going to get filled up with junk, quite quickly.
It depends really, some boys/girls mature earlier than others, and quite a few people go through the whole 'Am I Gay?' stage early on in their lives. I don't believe anyone can be certain they're gay when they are 12 though.

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 09:13 PM
How do you know this for sure? Before it turns into an argument.
Thats what I said in one of m previous posts.

Pilgrim-Soul
10-09-2005, 09:14 PM
How do you know this for sure?
See Thats What Everyone Would Like To Know. ;)

Jordan3
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
How can you know you're straight at 12? It all depends.

Oli4444
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
People have fantaseys over men doesnt mean there gay thou even at an early age

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 09:16 PM
You're really mean to tell somone they are gay that they aren't. Some people spend years of their lives confused of all these random feelings and influences they have, and so when they've finally realised who they are - you tell them they are immature and stupid.
If you're going to tell somone how they have along time to go to find out, be nice about it and think if you were in their situation.

Pilgrim-Soul
10-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Sexuality is just so confusing. A subject we all have to get on with in teenage life i suppose.

Pilgrim-Soul
10-09-2005, 09:18 PM
You're really mean to tell somone they are gay that they aren't. Some people spend years of their lives confused of all these random feelings and influences they have, and so when they've finally realised who they are - you tell them they are immature and stupid.
If you're going to tell somone how they have along time to go to find out, be nice about it and think if you were in their situation.
I'm Not being nasty. Some people are just saying it for sympathy/attention.

Edited by Tyche (Forum Moderator): Please don’t double post, simply edit your previous post, (you still had the opportunity.)
Sorry As There Are So Many People Viewing This Thread I Thought somone would of posted. :rolleyes:

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm Not being nasty. Some people are just saying it for sympathy/attention.
It's fine if you are sure they are doing it for that reason, but be sure before you start making false accusations.

ItsDave
10-09-2005, 10:23 PM
My mates gay, he told me. And his Best mate told me he "did it" with another boy, then he confessed, so i think thats pretty clear you can say yor gay by 12. But I still dont not like him as a friend, hes a mate, hes chosen his sexuality, lets leave them be. i mean, some people could say, being staright isn't normal, but come on, we have to respect what other dudes or dudettes want.

Rashelly
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I don't agree with "you can't know you're gay at 12" But I do agree with the intent of this post - I think he/she just worded it wrong.
I don't think this is an appropriate subject for this forum, This forum has already been filled up with...lets face it...junk..."contraversial kissing" "TATU" "I'm gay, give me rep" "I'm gay, look how cool I am"
The truth of the matter is (lets face it) that MOST are NOT mature enough to discuss such a subject. Anyone who every visited the gay rooms in habbo would know this, it's full of children looking for "c'yber".
Just my opinion, but I feel habbox have made a bad choice here.

LuNkEvAnZ
18-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Diffent people mature at diffent times, some people will know by 10, some may not know until there 20 "/
I agree Fully

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
18-09-2005, 11:59 AM
I know somebody who found out they were gay at 10 :s It's not uncommon

GommeInc
18-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Yes you do know your sexuality then, you hit Puberty around then and you don't neccessarly need to hit puberty to know your sexuality.

Mentor
18-09-2005, 01:46 PM
It's fine if you are sure they are doing it for that reason, but be sure before you start making false accusations.
Actaly if you look at the phrasing his statment is true, as some people would be doing it for attention, maybe just one or two out of 1000's but still some. so it is techilcaly true "/

Devil Inside
18-09-2005, 01:49 PM
you can think your straight until your 90 and suddenly know youve been gay all along, you can think your gay until ur 90 and suddenly know your str8. you can be born gay, you dont have to be older to know your gay, if your gay, your gay, you just wont find out at the right time.

EletricMornings
18-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Heh i knew i was bi when i was 9.
Anywho.
SOme people mature quickerthen others.So they have more ''adult'' feelings before others.

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 04:42 PM
I Disagree I have many family members and Friends who are gay and i have asked them that Question over and over again "how did you know you were gay?" and the answer is always the same you dont it just always been the same ever since you were little. So i say how old? and they say "Im not sure i have always known then i was".

So i disagree with you there you can know what sexuality you are when you are 12. Some people may be confused when they are 12 but some people truly do know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!