PDA

View Full Version : who do you think should be next in baw?

Bloop
17-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Who do you think is deserving and can do a good job and shld enter baw season 4?

I don't tour rooms a lot, but judging frm competitions and the like, possibly Storking; who have won numerous roombuilding comps.

Also, changes in baw events u wld like to recommand?

Sneaky staff comes on here bcos of the constant habbo drama anyways so they might consider your input :P

Also, there will b a new chief builder succeeding jendro as six months is up? who do you think shld succeed him?

Bloop
17-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Oh and I think the chief builder shld b someone of rbi or sth so they actually hv experience hmm

usanme123
17-09-2014, 10:54 AM
nobody, habbo staff just haves to make there own rooms

Kyle
17-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Storking okeanos remmub funkyjen kovsky proms pippyspot (insert habbo fansite workers/owners here).

Nah just scrap baw it's just an ever expanding group of suckups and I'm sick of celebrating irrelevant days when there are real achievements we should be recognising.

Jendro builds more on the sandbox hotel than on the real hotel but I can't think of anybody that would work well in his place. Nobody is high profile enough.

~~from phone

Bloop
17-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Storking okeanos remmub funkyjen kovsky proms pippyspot (insert habbo fansite workers/owners here).

Nah just scrap baw it's just an ever expanding group of suckups and I'm sick of celebrating irrelevant days when there are real achievements we should be recognising.

Jendro builds more on the sandbox hotel than on the real hotel but I can't think of anybody that would work well in his place. Nobody is high profile enough.

~~from phone

Pls no proms we don't need anymore of this worship of one way gates and we also do not need a showcase of paradise la onwaygates nope

Remmub seems like a sore loser when he lost a roombuilding comp to hanna.yeap and isuspectnargles lmao there's only where I first heard of him. He seems pretty ok onclient tho idk

Funkyjen, okeanos and kovsky seems fairly recognisable they have built decent rooms I guess

Pippyspot is a friend of mine who's rlly naise but her rooms um r not exactly topgrade :P (sry pip) she's good at wiring tho, judging frm her boosters and wired guides

And yes I agree storking shld get in

Btw this is out of topic but appaz choi just went mia in the middle of his stint as a baw member lol

There r also non and ex baw members doing baw rooms I just dont understand y then what's the point of a new baw team

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!