PDA

View Full Version : What would be your worst way to die?

Lewis
18-09-2014, 03:11 PM
My worst way to die would be not being able to breathe. E.g. drowning, no oxygen, being hanged, etc.

Cody
18-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I think the worst way to die is being torture with different items or dying in a fire

Kardan
18-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Having no oxygen is one of the nicer ways to die isn't it?

Personally I would say something that's very painful over a long amount of time, or something like being in a vegetative state for a long period of time.

scottish
18-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Having no oxygen is one of the nicer ways to die isn't it?

Personally I would say something that's very painful over a long amount of time, or something like being in a vegetative state for a long period of time.

No oxygen would be a relatively slow and painful way to die, not nice at all? :P

Kardan
18-09-2014, 03:40 PM
No oxygen would be a relatively slow and painful way to die, not nice at all? :P

Well, I'm sure I've read on Reddit that running out of oxygen is just like slowly drifting off to sleep, you're unconscious before you die, so you don't really feel anything. Drowning on the other hand I imagine would be different.

scottish
18-09-2014, 03:43 PM
It's not quite that easy though, as you'd be struggling to breath etc before you went unconscious surely.

Kardan
18-09-2014, 03:47 PM
It's not quite that easy though, as you'd be struggling to breath etc before you went unconscious surely.

No, you could breathe easily, just you wouldn't be breathing oxygen. A quick google search says if you're breathing carbon dioxide instead of oxygen it will be painful, but if you breathe in an inert gas for example, it's absolutely painless. So I guess it does depend on the method, but the actual lack of oxygen is painless.

Empired
18-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Of one of these terminal illnesses that eat at you for months before you die. Being trapped in your own brain and still being able to think perfectly, but you just can't communicate or use your body anymore. It would be miserable. Everyone would think you've lost it when actually you're just stuck.

I'd much rather have a painful death than be trapped like that for months or even years.

Inseriousity.
18-09-2014, 05:00 PM
executed like IS has done to those hostages. I refuse to watch the footage but I cannot begin to even imagine the torture they must go through before, being forced to say things they would not say before they are grisly murdered.

-Amyy
18-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Anything that was painful or took a while so I was aware that I was going to die, or if family/friends were there and they were upset

Kyle
18-09-2014, 05:57 PM
probably under a stampede or drowning in the ocean

Stadiums
18-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Anything related to fire, I've always hated it

Gina
18-09-2014, 09:51 PM
i think something painful yeh and isnt like instant death
http://www.surreycomet.co.uk/news/11349112.UPDATE__Teenage_boy_dies_after_falling_in side_Bentall_Centre/
this is the shopping centre near me but the boy like didnt die instantly after it happened
obv not saying id rather he did or whatev omg
after falling from that high it mustve been SO painful and the fact he mustve been in a lot of pain omg
like things like being burnt and stuff
or yeh like charlie said a terminal illness rly

Jurv
18-09-2014, 09:56 PM
being trapped in a coffin with water slowly rising until it drowned me UHHH makes me shudder

AgnesIO
18-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Lonely.

Ahnime
19-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Mine would be falling to my death. Since heights are one of my biggest fears, I think it would've already killed me bbefore I actually died.

le harry
19-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Scaphism

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing a severe bowel movement and diarrhea, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within his exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and their own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

http://i.imgur.com/fFUjGje.gif

MilksAreUs
19-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Well i've got a nut allergy and because i've had quite a few horrible episodes due to it, it would probably to die from anaphylactic shock.

-:Undertaker:-
21-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Probably something terminal.

But I don't think I would hang about if it were terminal.

Aiden
21-09-2014, 09:37 AM
i'd rather not say the worst way to die just incase i hurt someone's feelings one day and they kill me that me because it scares me to death

but my 2nd worst would be being eaten alive

KJK
21-09-2014, 09:35 PM
I almost drowned before. I would honestly have to say that that's not a very bad way to go. Once you start sucking in a ton of water, you honestly won't feel much due to being unconscious, however will still have time for CPR, and w.e else that could revive you, but honestly you won't know the difference. Count Drowning off the list for sure.

The worst way to go is being stuck in a large pipe (like the sewer below ground) Then have rats eat you to death. This happened to someone IRL... If you watch 1000 ways to die.

:odey:
21-09-2014, 10:06 PM
I don't think drowning would be very fun.. Or falling a great distance.. Anything that involves knowing you're about to die.. I don't think that would be very nice...:¬:

MKR&*42
21-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Water intoxication. Not drowning but the excessive consumption of it, it's actually incredibly dangerous and the things it does to your body sound like agony.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!