PDA

View Full Version : Tinder. The Game of Denied/Approved

Brad
19-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Has anyone heard of Tinder?

Tinder is an app where you can view others around you. With this if you like how they look you can swipe right but if they're a no go then you swipe to the left.

What do you feel about this?

Cody
19-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Has anyone heard of Tinder?

Tinder is an app where you can view others around you. With this if you like how they look you can swipe right but if they're a no go then you swipe to the left.

What do you feel about this?

Tinder is a very fun app, and It's awesome to go on when you're bored hahaha. #Noflexzone

Hannah
19-09-2014, 08:38 AM
I don't feel much about it - things like that can be a good way to kill time.

If anyone disagrees with it - they aren't being forced to use it, so if they don't agree with judging people or being judged then they don't have to (not that this doesn't happen every day in reality).

Shar
19-09-2014, 10:40 AM
My friend has been going on dates with people from it and they've mostly been **** so far

Derrener
19-09-2014, 03:05 PM
i use it fairly often, mostly when i'm bored. swipe left most of the time tho ;l

Matt
20-09-2014, 01:19 AM
I don't use it but I know plenty of people who do. I guess it's a nice way to find people if you're single!!!

Jazz
20-09-2014, 09:24 AM
same old boring quick fix dating app that isnt actually used for dating that often

scottish
20-09-2014, 11:50 AM
same old boring quick fix dating app that isnt actually used for dating that often

isn't it meant for quickies, not people looking for relationships..

Jazz
20-09-2014, 12:45 PM
isn't it meant for quickies, not people looking for relationships..

i thought it was dating app that turned quickly into a hook up app due to the way it worked, like most of the other sites/apps

i meant a lot of people just use it for a laugh/joke, a bit like snog

tpittman-11
20-09-2014, 12:50 PM
I've had a couple of experiences with it... I don't take it seriously or anything, but I had a pretty nice date last week with a girl from Tinder!
It all depends on what you're looking for from it. I've seen girls with their description as "Dinner, then get at me"..............

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!