PDA

View Full Version : Educational Apptivity - Ends 24th September

Smurfed-
15-09-2014, 07:41 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/volter_style/Educational+Apptivity%20

By now everyone should be back at school or college and hopefully back into the swing of things. Before September started I made myself a promise that I would be more organised this year. To do this I headed over to the app store and downloaded a bunch of apps that would help me to achieve this. These apps are pretty good but the only problem is that I've had to download 4 different apps to get everything I needed. This gave me a good idea for a competition.

For this competition describe the perfect app that would be used to help people stay organised in School, College and University.

The App that sounds the most useful will win, good luck!

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep

Paige.
20-09-2014, 11:43 AM
App name: Eduize (Mixture of education and organize)
Features:
Timetable - You can create a personalized timetable, so basically you can add your lessons and times etc and there is an option for them to pop up on your phone as a notification so that you always know what you have next! It will also include what teacher you have which what subject
To do list - This can include your homework/coursework hand in deadlines and anything else, and there is also a pop up option for these too
List of events/Important dates - You can add all the things that are going to be happening (for example a fete or half price sale in the stationary shop, or half term/holiday dates) that you may be interested in and when they will be taking place

Honor-Branch
22-09-2014, 07:56 PM
App: Agenda

Features:

Schedule - At what time you can see where you're supposed to go and what you have to do after school and all that.

To do: Write down homework and due dates.

Swag: When to take a poopie.

Bloop
23-09-2014, 12:10 AM
I think the only trouble is trying to stay awake thru classes so perhaps that app can send an electric shock via the phone to zap us alert

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!