PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 26th September

Yupt
20-09-2014, 10:45 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

Hello! Here's your monthly short stories competition. I tend to use ideas that are currently in the public eye as the details you need to include which makes the stories far more interesting to read, as well as a few other random items to make it a little harder!. For this competition simply write a short story of at least 250 words, and using all of the details below.

The Royal Baby 2.0
University
Scotland
Creme Eggs
Kellogs Crunchy Nut

Here are a few stories from the past to give you an idea of what i'm looking for!
One (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=796405&p=8109327#post8109327), two (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=784825&p=7988821#post7988821), three (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=784825&p=7988524#post7988524).

Prize: 1 month VIP + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Lewis
20-09-2014, 11:45 AM
OK before anyone reads this, of course it'd never happen, god! it's just a completely random story lmao

Scotland could have been become a great country. It doesn't need 'The Royal Baby 2.0', the UK or England at all. In another parallel universe--I can guarantee you--I would've been there eating my Creme Eggs and Kellogs Crunchy Nut, getting ready for university as the final results showed a yes vote. It was close, but it was a no. I would have never be able to accept that.

I had nothing personal against England and the rest of the UK, I simply despised being a part of them--as did many others, almost half of Scotland's population. We would have been greater without them, and we most certainly will be one day. That one day came very shortly after the results. Very shortly.

Scotland may have not been large country in terms of size and population, but the determination of our people is something that should have never been questioned. We were told dozens of lies about what would happen in the case of us voting no; we were meant to be better together, to become a fairer part of the UK, to gain more powers. None of this was true or is what happened--this was a big mistake on their behalf.

Now that the majority of Scotland realised how wrong they were to vote that they were better together, an army of angered people formed, taking up three quarters of Scotland. Despite this, we were refused to be allowed another Scotland vote and decision to remain together with the UK, they would not allow usto leave. Panic quickly spread across all of Britain and the UK, but Scotland would not give in.

With all of Scotland practically together as one, they simply could not be stopped from leaving. Due to this, war raged out with only England and Scotland. What England did not realise is that they may have had a greater army in terms of numbers, but Scotland had an army of courage for a fight of freedom. There was nothing they could do.

By 2016, Scotland became an independent country as England finally realised that Scotland would not give up no matter what. Freedom was finally brought back to the Scottish people, with them becoming a prosperous and peaceful nation. Despite the hundreds, possibly more, of deaths on both sides, those who fought and died for Scotland would never be forgotten. They were true heroes who would always be in the memory of each and every Scottish person.

!:random!:!
20-09-2014, 12:51 PM
One day, in a far land the king had got the new console the royal baby 2.0, so he could prepare for the arrival of his second son! In the meantime his son George was attending Scotland University, In Scotland. He was studying home economics and food hygiene with his girlfriend Pippa. Pippa was in love with George, She had pictures of him all over her room! (Stalker much) But she didn’t know George was cheating on her with Ruby, Her best friend. George and ruby had quite a intimate relationship... They shared everything. George didn’t know what to do and how to tell Pippa, but it didn’t matter because he soon found out Ruby was cheating on him with Harry, his uncle! George was devastated he couldn’t come to his senses why his shining diamond girl was with his uncle, but then he had a thought... She just wants to be royalty she doesn’t care about him or his uncle :’(. So later he goes back to Pippa and tells her everything! She is angry but feels pity on him <3 so together they begin to work on a project! An amazing project! It’s that amazing that it hasn’t been put on shelves yet! Together Pippa and George work along with each other to make Kellogg’s crunchy nut Crème eggs! Together they make a worldwide phenomenon! They make loads of money and together they have a child called George junior. They live happily ever after forever.

Honor-Branch
20-09-2014, 01:16 PM
The Royal Baby 2.0 and University andScotland Creme Eggs and Kellogs Crunchy Nut are nice. 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 v 250 250250250250250250250250250 250 250 250

Harry98
22-09-2014, 12:00 PM
On the 21st June 2014, I've been told that I was chosen to study at one of the famous universities in Scotland, the University of St. Andrews. I was so excited because I'll be studying overseas and now I can get rid of my past life full of fake friends and being "invisible" to everyone. Without wasting my time, I quickly prepare everything that I need to bring to Scotland and enjoy my last moment here before my trip. In these 10 days, I really do enjoy the moments with my family, siblings, and my best friend. On the 31th of June, my family and my best friend brought me to the airport, I gave them a last good bye, and a bear hug to my best friend, and I still have to move on; just that I'll always keep in touch with my best friend.

When I reach Scotland, I felt like I’m in the middle of nowhere!
Justin : You must be the chosen one, aren’t you?
Harry : Uhm, you mean chosen to study at University of St. Andrews?
Justin : Bingo! Hello, I’m Justin. I am your roommate. Please follow me, I will guide you to our small room and tour the school. After that, you should take a rest, we have a class early in the morning tomorrow, don’t be late for your first day! Be proud!
Harry : Oh okay, thanks a lot!

The next morning, I had Kellogs Crunchy Nut for breakfast. Then I went into the class, I heard a lot of people talking about The Royal Baby 2.0. What the hell is that? I can’t be bothered to know because I don’t think it’s interesting. Then suddenly a girl gave crème eggs to everyone, include mine too. I got curious, so I crack the Creme Egg and I thought to myself "Oh no, what is inside the egg, it looks like sperm..."

Anyway, I really do enjoy my first day in this University! People are so kind and friendly!

Bloop
23-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Once upon a time, Scotland and the Minion Kingdom were neighbours. Humans from the formal and Minions from the latter lived in harmony and peace. The Minion Kingdom was ruled by the wise king Yupt; and Queen Shonly; who also had a Royal Baby Bolt660;, whom they plan to groom to take over the throne. All was well as there was nothing to complain about - stocks of Creme Eggs from both kingdoms was well replenished from the Creme Egg river that flows past them and that was what all people wanted.
Alas, in one of Shonly's consultations with evil oracle xxMATTGxx;, he hinted that The Royal Baby might not be her own flesh and blood, but instead Yupt's love child with @HxComps;. Heartbroken, Shonly attempted suicide by drowining herself in the Creme Egg river but was rescued ashore by human Drew;. As sadness and disappointment turned into anger, Shonly hatched a plan to work with Drew for Scotland to conquer the Minion Kingdom. Unknowingly, they fell in love with each other and had a baby, who was creepily identical to The Royal Baby.
Drew and Shonly tried to sneak and interchange The Royal Baby 2.0, their baby, with bolt660, but their plot was foiled by Yupt who caught them red-handed. Enraged, the King exiled Drew and Shonly into the harsh world of University.
It came to Shonly's knowledge that she had wrongfully accused Yupt and that bolt660 was indeed their legit baby together. Guilty, she seeked the help of Lewis; to be the channel of communication between University and Minion Mingdom, wanting to apologize to Yupt.
Alas, it turns out that Lewis' girlfriend, @HxEvents;, was HxComps' sister, who was furious of the slander about her fooling around with Yupt. HxComps instructed Lewis to trick Drew and Shonly into a cliff where they will be given a convenient push...
At this moment, Goddess of Life, Mercy and Punishment Yuxin; finished her last Kellogs Crunchy Nut. Yawning, she decided that the show was over and it was time to dish out consequences since there was no more food and she wanted to take a nap. Firstly, Yuxin banished Drew and Shonly to miles apart for their evil plans. However, as Shonly was repentant, she decided they would meet again one day. As for Yupt, for his faithfulness to Shonly, Yuxin decided that the Competitions Department would see a neverending success. However, as Lewis deliberately tried to harm Drew and Shonly, Yuxin decided the Events Department would see a drought, only to be ended by a wise ruler by the name of Paige.;. As for The Royal Baby 2.0, he was to become the buddy of bolt660, who grew up to become the best ruler of Minion Kingdom ever. Satisfied, Yuxin burped and drifted off to sleep. The end.

Matt
26-09-2014, 08:41 AM
It was a nice Sunday evening and King mdport. and Queen IzzyUhh; were enjoying eating Creme Eggs as it was Easter Sunday and they were over looking their kingdom, located in the high mountains of Scotland. Izzy was pregnant with their second child and she was writing her new book documenting everything surrounding her new baby. The book was called "The Royal Baby 2.0" and included how she has left her previous Husband, stopped studying at University and made a new life with King mdport. in their new castle in Scotland. It was 9:30pm and the sun was just setting as it was summer and they sat looking out over the mountains with some wine and the radio on the in background. It was getting late and their servant had called in sick so they were still waiting on their replacement servant Nick;) to make them dinner. Nick couldn't cook for bobba so they had been waiting for ages and all they could hear was shouting, screaming and swear words coming from the kitchen. King mdport. had asked for a nice meal that was light and healthy as it was hot and they didn't want a big meal. They waited another 15 minutes and final the bell on the lift clicked meaning that Nick had arrived with their dinner. He walked over to the table and lifted the silver lid to reveal their dinner. There sitting on the table, glistening in the last of the sun, was a bowl of Kellogs Crunchy Nut. Queen Izzy was delighted as she had been craving these ever since she was pregnant with her second child. However, mdport. was not satisfied and left his castle to go to McDonalds and bought a Big Mac with a McFlurry and the night ended well!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!