PDA

View Full Version : If you caught your parents cheating...

Lewis
20-09-2014, 03:54 PM
If you still have both of your parents and they're together, or hypothetically if not, what would you do if you caught one of your parents cheating on the other?

Would you want to get the truth out? Would you not want to break the heart of the other parent? And of course there are so many more options to choose from, what would you do if this happened?

Hannah
20-09-2014, 03:56 PM
I'd go straight to the other parent and tell them.

Aiden
20-09-2014, 03:58 PM
i wouldnt care so would only tell the other parent if they made me upset

Empired
20-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Hypothetically

I wouldn't want to know. Not even the guy's name. And I'd never want to see him again either.

edit: Like they can carry on seeing each other just never when I'm around.

Kyle
20-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Let the cheating parent that I know but keep it to myself. Not rlly my business.

~~from phone

scottish
20-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Hypothetically

I wouldn't want to know. Not even the guy's name. And I'd never want to see him again either.

edit: Like they can carry on seeing each other just never when I'm around.

even though they're cheating, lying and deceiving your other parent?

I would tell the other one.

Empired
20-09-2014, 04:03 PM
even though they're cheating, lying and deceiving your other parent?

I would tell the other one.
Difficult to explain the setup of my family but I would cheat if I were my mum. Not even sure I'd class it as cheating.

Hannah
20-09-2014, 04:07 PM
i wouldnt care so would only tell the other parent if they made me upset

That seems pretty irrational - would you really be able to deal with the fact that your parents would be in the same bed and one of them none the wiser on what is going on?

So really, you'd use it as revenge (baring in mind that they will then know that you kept it from them the whole time, so their trust would not only be destroyed within their relationship with your other parent, but with you also)?

Shar
20-09-2014, 11:41 PM
I'd get them to tell cos it's not my burden

RyRy
20-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Your title made me think they're just doing it in the same room with two different people lol.

Nah if my mum or dad did it, I'd tell the victim of it all. They're human beings as well as my parents, still have the same feelings.

Gina
21-09-2014, 08:48 AM
depends
if my stepdad was cheating on my mum id tell my mum
if my mum cheated on my stepdad id keep it to myself

lawrawrrr
21-09-2014, 08:59 AM
I'd tell the cheater I know, but i wouldn't then tell someone else, even if it is my own parent. Things like that, I just don't think it's my place to tell - it's not my secret to tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Becca
21-09-2014, 09:10 AM
i'd invite thousands of guys round to our house, they are all gonna be my own little strippers
if either parent complains about it i'll just be like.... but i know your secret

then i'll live happily ever after with my strippers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!