PDA

View Full Version : Habboxlive Jingles Feedback

!x!dude!x!2
21-09-2014, 04:38 AM
This is more of a question but like....

http://i.imgur.com/6ndVUxv.png

Do you happen to have a limit on how many backing track you can play?? like 7 backing tracks back to back... back to back to back. like waste of a perfectly good time slot playing tons of backing tracks

_HeyyItsHannah_
21-09-2014, 04:44 AM
I like habbox jingles haha. Never heard of someone playing that many though

Gina
21-09-2014, 08:28 AM
prob because theyre a new dj and not used to
some of the jinglesi find really pointless and arent rly worth playing
i remember always getting nagged to play jinglesl mao
if you send this to his head dj am sure itll be mentioned to him

IzzyUhh
21-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks for showing this because I was asleep aha, we dont really have a rule against it because I always thought it was common sense :s

Hes new, but this will be sorted. Thanks!

Jssy
21-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Its encouraged to play jingles, but not back to back.

Richie
21-09-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm surprised people don't use the sound fx to play jingles, it's actually far easier and it doesn't show on the statistics.

Yupt
21-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I think they should only really be used to advertise events, upcoming activities etc, only a few per slot but meh.

lemons
21-09-2014, 10:22 AM
only jingle i ever hear is WHAT?? THERES NO EVENT??? COME DOWN TO HXHD

ToxicMint
21-09-2014, 10:27 AM
screaming at the new guy using all them. i was a dj for months and never used a single jingle... LMAO i only used a backing track to speak then the rest of my hour was pure music!

Yupt
21-09-2014, 11:12 AM
In any case, more habbox competitions jingles xxxxxxxxx

Empired
21-09-2014, 12:26 PM
me too it's so annoying ugh

!x!dude!x!2
21-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Thanks for showing this because I was asleep aha, we dont really have a rule against it because I always thought it was common sense :s

Hes new, but this will be sorted. Thanks!

I'm guessing it's not common sense after all.. Can you pm on Skype I got 2 other things to show you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IzzyUhh
21-09-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm guessing it's not common sense after all.. Can you pm on Skype I got 2 other things to show you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont seem to have you

Mikey
21-09-2014, 04:23 PM
When I was a DJ it was normally a jingle at the start of the show, 3-4 songs in. Yes it looks a bit excessive but he's new, everyone needs to learn somewhere.

and the "WHAT THERE'S NO EVENT ON" jingle was one of my favourites haha! :)

Rachel
21-09-2014, 04:35 PM
He is clearly new to this and we all have to give him time to progress as not everyone know everything when they join HabboxLive. During his 2 week trial, he will be given pointers to improve and end of trial their head dj and managers decides if he passes or not.

HE-Joshua
22-09-2014, 08:23 AM
He probably was testing/listening them just when he was on the air :D

!x!dude!x!2
24-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Dont seem to have you

nick_mercure

Grig
24-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Glad to see after 4 years since I originally requested them as news management (and was told they were on there way), there are departmental jingles on HxL. Habbox Mean Time :P.

Jingles as Richie said should really be put on sound fx, so they don't show up on the stats at all. Next time I'd suggest PMing a member of radio management, although this thread shows the holes and lack of monitoring on the international side.

Also, may I ask, why has HxHD surrendered itself to jingles such as "no event on, come over"? It really exposes the lack of purpose for the help desk. I really wouldn't have created a jingle like that.

Samantha
26-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Glad to see after 4 years since I originally requested them as news management (and was told they were on there way), there are departmental jingles on HxL. Habbox Mean Time :P.

Jingles as Richie said should really be put on sound fx, so they don't show up on the stats at all. Next time I'd suggest PMing a member of radio management, although this thread shows the holes and lack of monitoring on the international side.

Also, may I ask, why has HxHD surrendered itself to jingles such as "no event on, come over"? It really exposes the lack of purpose for the help desk. I really wouldn't have created a jingle like that.

I sort of get that, but at the same time the DJ is from the UK, but DJed early. I don't think it's just neglecting the international side per say, but it's not just on that side that it's been seen on. Hopefully that makes sense.

The 'What... there's no event on?' gets played even when there is an event on sometimes. I think bringing back party rooms and getting listeners interested and put their room forward could come back. It always got people there for the full hour even if it was just the room owner and the DJ.

Chug!
28-09-2014, 06:50 PM

I REMEMBER GETTING HABBOX THAT JINGLE lmfaaao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!