PDA

View Full Version : Gay/Bi/Lesbian

ross
10-09-2005, 10:14 PM
This is like a sticky thing.

Ok if you're gay/bi/lesbian and are really sure that you are, here are some things I would suggest to you:

- If you're the 'don't care what people think' type read below:

You should be open with a member of family, a family friend, a friend, a friends relative anyone you feel comfortable with. This will make you feel better and will also make others around you respect you more for 'coming out' <3

- If you're the 'shy' type read below:

You should if ANYTHING try to build up your confidence. If you feel uncomfortable, like me - then don't worry, you tell people when you're ready, do not let people force you into telling them, do not let them put things in your head. But please, just TRY work on your confidence, I am and it is helping.

Please, I hope this helped.

Ross x <3

the wombats
10-09-2005, 10:21 PM
I wonder is that will help anyone Rosseh :p

ross
10-09-2005, 10:21 PM
I hope it helps them. :(

icebox12
10-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Ross, reading that does help in a small way but actualy discussing to someone who will take the time to listen, is something which helps boost there confidence/courage on the scale.

Thats the reason I/many others are viewing all threads here and helping in all ways possible :)

ross
10-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Exactly. I am trying to help because I know what they're going through, or in some cases I may not - I'm gonna try my best.

So I made this.

Anger
10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
It helps a little but some people dont like to discuss it so yea

ross
10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Yeah, that's why there is infortmation on the shy type of people - like me.

Anger
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
At first i was like >.> worried and everything and wouldnt speak to anyone for a while, i had for some reason in my head that people will think of me differently but then i thought dont care, i think first person i told was Tyche as i know she wont be like pmsl or anything then told my mum few weeks after..

ross
10-09-2005, 10:38 PM
At first i was like >.> worried and everything and wouldnt speak to anyone for a while, i had for some reason in my head that people will think of me differently but then i thought dont care, i think first person i told was Tyche as i know she wont be like pmsl or anything then told my mum few weeks after..
Well done, that's all I have to say.

I don't have the courage to tell anyone, but online the first people I told was my friends: Hannah, Melissa, Aaron and Luci. :)

icebox12
10-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Just remember this advice....

It is better to be true to yourself, than to lie to the world

This was said on a film called Boat Trip - it is about two straight men who wind up on a Gay Cruise, throughout the film a man called Nick (straight) is not very comfortable with the gay men, but nearing the end he accepts it and realises that they are people same as himself and realy enjoys there company. This hopefully give you advice on knowing that if you are shy about your sexuality that when the world/people you know, know about it they will accept it.

ross
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Just remember this advice....

It is better to be true to yourself, than to lie to the world

This was said on a film called Boat Trip - it is about two straight men who wind up on a Gay Cruise, throughout the film a man called Nick (straight) is not very comfortable with the gay men, but nearing the end he accepts it and realises that they are people same as himself and realy enjoys there company. This hopefully give you advice on knowing that if you are shy about your sexuality that when the world/people you know, know about it they will accept it.
I saw that - it helped me alot actually.

Anger
10-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Cant keep everything bottled up :)

Addie
11-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Im straight.But some people i know are lez/gay/bi. But you should NOT be ashamed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!