PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant Bash - Ends 10th October

Samantha
01-10-2014, 11:29 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/39/Sergeant+Bash

I used to love Robot Wars and I'm sure a lot of you watched it too! No matter what we always had our favourites, whether it be Chaos, Panic Attack or Hypno-Disc - they all seemed to have special features that would either help or hinder them when it came down to their battle. Not only that, but there was a small sense of happiness when the House Robots destroyed the participants, overall it was a fun show to watch! For this competition though, I want you to create a robot yourself - I would like you to tell me its name, and 2 special features it will have to ensure it's the best in the arena.

The most interesting will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep

Honor-Branch
05-10-2014, 11:40 PM
My Robot's name is Swag.

Special Features:
- Makes you swag
- Un-swags other robots

Paige.
06-10-2014, 01:19 PM
name: saber tooth
features:
- a circular saw sticking out at the front, back and sides that spin ferociously, cutting into any opponent that gets too close
- a piercing arm that pierces opponent's armour plating and breaks their internal components, making them impaired or immobile

!:random!:!
06-10-2014, 07:52 PM
robotron.
- can disable someone because its that fat it just squashes them.
- Can fart flamethrower fire potentially turning the opponent into a crisp.

Nick
08-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Death Wisher
- Has claws as sharp as crab claws which have knifes that poke in and out within half of a second
- Sprays its flame thrower when in distress

Brad
08-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Robot Name: Cynithx 2.0
Features/Abilities:

"The Roll Over" - This technique was designed from watching turtles. If at any point the robot is forced to flip over, it has a contraption on the top, to bring it back to the up-right position
"The Spinning Dagger" - This Feature allows for protection in all directions. Sending on a dagger-type blade along the side of the robot. As enemies get closer, it extends farther from the body of the robot.

p.s- I love this show!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!