PDA

View Full Version : Sims 3 - Help!

Lewis
09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
OK so on the Sims 3 I bought a family time bar and I cannot sell it or store it away. It says there's items on top of it (probably meaning drinks) but there's absolutely nothing on it.

I even tried to set it on fire and afterwards I couldn't get rid of it but I could replace it. Once I replaced it, it said the same thing after trying to sell/store it. I just want it out my house :(.

Samantha
09-10-2014, 06:00 PM
OK so on the Sims 3 I bought a family time bar and I cannot sell it or store it away. It says there's items on top of it (probably meaning drinks) but there's absolutely nothing on it.

I even tried to set it on fire and afterwards I couldn't get rid of it but I could replace it. Once I replaced it, it said the same thing after trying to sell/store it. I just want it out my house :(.

You could try activating the move objects cheat, I know usually that can delete anything.

Push Control, Shift and C, then in the grey bar put in 'moveobjects on' then go on buy/build mode and you should be able to get rid of it.

:odey:
09-10-2014, 06:39 PM
if you do the 'testingcheatsenabled true' cheat, you should be able to hold shift & 'delete object' that way?

Lewis
10-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks to your replies but it managed to fix itself after about a sim-week before reading this :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!