PDA

View Full Version : September 11th {Photos Included}

andrew
11-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Today mark's the 4th year anniversary of the September 11th attack's.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7344/sept11wtcsouthtowerua175small6.jpg http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9813/nycsmokecollapse29oq.gif http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8630/aaacross1small6fh.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5817/aatower2explodegettyimages7qa.jpg http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8062/aasreeetstunnedap1qj.jpg

Show some respect.

*Images courtesy of September 11 News.com (http://www.september11news.com/)
Check out the site (Click on the text) for more images.

infatuation
11-09-2005, 05:26 AM
never pls.
kthnxbi.

ROFL, No I'm kidding.
I feel sorry for those that died in 2001,it was very sad.

BLuweesH
11-09-2005, 05:33 AM
And today these horrible events are still taking place.

R.I.P. to those that passed away from the attacks.

It's really such a shame that there's really heartless people in the world...Taking it out on those innocent people who just wanna live their life.

andrew
11-09-2005, 05:42 AM
I can remember waking up and my parent's telling me what happened. I was so shocked I could barely take any of it in. Then at school that morning everyone was talking about it. Kid's had thier walkman's set to the radio to hear updates. I can also remember changing the channel and the only thing that was on was news report's for more then a week. Such a horrific thing to have happen.

I believe the Discovery Channel has a show on tonight about the people on one of the plane's that was hijacked. Should be interesting to watch. It's called The Flight That Fought Back.

BLuweesH
11-09-2005, 05:45 AM
I can remember waking up and my parent's telling me what happened. I was so shocking, it was really hard to take in.

Everyone was talking about it at school.

I also remember changing the channel and the only thing that was on was news report's on it for more then a week. Such a horrific thing to have happen.

Indeed. To think in this era it's still going on. It's really such a shame that we have to live with people like that, there's no telling when it would end.

kaut
11-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Eh, I can remember staring at the girl in front of me in my Geography class and then hearing about what happened and going out and watching it on the TV for the rest of the day.

It's a sad thing that happened... that's all I got.

BLuweesH
11-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Eh, I can remember staring at the girl in front of me in my Geography class and then hearing about what happened and going out and watching it on the TV for the rest of the day.

It's a sad thing that happened... that's all I got.
Imagine that lost loved ones :( Bah how hard it must be.

andrew
11-09-2005, 05:57 AM
I live in Canada but I got to visit Ground Zero last summer. Pretty unbelievable site..

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1765/metalcross6pq.jpg
(I got that picture of the metal cross they created).

And yes, my heart goes out to all of those who lost friend's and family on September 11th.

FRISC0
11-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Awww <3<3

BLuweesH
11-09-2005, 06:02 AM
I live in Canada but I got to visit Ground Zero last summer. Pretty unbelievable site..

And yes, my heart goes out to all of those who lost friend's and family on September 11th.

What's gonna annoy me about this is when I log onto Habbohotel after I've finished 1 of my 2 assessments, there's gonna be people making donation rooms in relation to this and to donate for the 9/11 aid or something. Oh god!

kaut
11-09-2005, 06:08 AM
Don't get me wrong... I feel for the families that had huge losses because of this. But this event gave the administration a chance to ***** this country and other countries over even more and that's what I'm more ****ed about. I really feel for all of the innocent people that have lost thier lives over this whether it be their death or their "slavery" to an administration that doesn't care about them.

Dust-Ball.
11-09-2005, 06:33 AM
RIP Those There On That Day My Thoughts WIll Be With You.

Thank You For This Thred Good Pictures

xxMATTGxx
11-09-2005, 07:39 AM
:'( its so sad i have put RIP in my siggy and changed my name on msm

R.I.P TO ALL WHO DIED ON 9/11 WE STILL STANDING STONG 4 YEARS ON R.I.P

Owen
11-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Why don't we have a two minute non posting thing on the forum ;P

Rachi
11-09-2005, 09:08 AM
I wouldnt call it an aniversary.
Ya celebrate annioversarys

RIP ♥

-Soph-
11-09-2005, 09:09 AM
it was a terrible time, I can remember finding out it happened when I woke up, I was really shocked.
RIP to everyone who died in the attack :'(

Orange_Parasol
11-09-2005, 09:09 AM
yes we should ask sierk?

Jinxxed
11-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Four years already :(

Kardan
11-09-2005, 09:10 AM
I was coming hme from school when I walked in my mum was watching the news...

A terrible day...

R.I.P

NekkLe
11-09-2005, 09:19 AM
It was a massive shock, it almost seemed unreal? like a action movie.

Today is for the families who lost loved ones

Peace

HellyBelly
11-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Four years already :(
Goes fast doesn't it?

RIP, I feel for the families who lost their loved ones :'(

EletricMornings
11-09-2005, 12:42 PM
i remember comeing home from school (was in ps at the time)
and my childminder was cryiung
her dad worked int hem.
He luckily was ill tht day

Adam$
11-09-2005, 01:02 PM
yes, may they all rest in peace. ;[

ashLOVESMatt!
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
www.cantcryhardenough.com (http://www.cantcryhardenough.com) is a great deal of comfort for me. A tribute to all those who were lost in the 9/11 attacks and all those who died from trying to save others before themselves. God Bless <3

Becky.
11-09-2005, 01:53 PM
when this acctually happened i was in France in a car and it was on the radio, i never usually listen to the radio :P but i was bored so i listened and it sed, i went like :o :o :o

Mentor
11-09-2005, 01:58 PM
in prospective more children in africa have died in the last 3 hours than anybody at all that died in 9/11 "/
Its just blown out of any real proption due to the buildings iconic status

Col
11-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Time has flown since that event happened, I can still remember when all the news flashes where shown on TV :(

Kardan
11-09-2005, 02:00 PM
in prospective more children in africa have died in the last 3 hours than anybody at all that died in 9/11 "/
Its just blown out of any real proption due to the buildings iconic status

True; But it's the horror of it happening.

X amount of children in africa died in 3 hours but that happens every 3 hours.

9/11 has only ever happened once (In my memory)

Mentor
11-09-2005, 02:05 PM
True; But it's the horror of it happening.

X amount of children in africa died in 3 hours but that happens every 3 hours.

9/11 has only ever happened once (In my memory)
so its worse becuse it happened only one? so if plains crashed in to buildings every 3 hours youd be happyer :s

I dont think its right to say thats those who died on 9/11's lifes are more important than anyone elses personaly

Kardan
11-09-2005, 02:06 PM
so its worse becuse it happened only one? so if plains crashed in to buildings every 3 hours youd be happyer :s

I dont think its right to say thats those who died on 9/11's lifes are more important than anyone elses personaly

Point taken

Forest-Law
11-09-2005, 02:11 PM
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1272/mprematuredetonations7lq.gif (http://imageshack.us)

2hd.
11-09-2005, 02:30 PM
There has been a huge uproar about that Forest-Law but the truth is 60% of buildings in London have charges in them for if they collapse and nearly 95% in the USA.

Kardan
11-09-2005, 02:35 PM
There has been a huge uproar about that Forest-Law but the truth is 60% of buildings in London have charges in them for if they collapse and nearly 95% in the USA.

Why would they have charges in them?

Embean
11-09-2005, 02:50 PM
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1272/mprematuredetonations7lq.gif (http://imageshack.us)

whats that red circle there for?

R.I.P To All that died 4 years ago. <3333

Mentor
11-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Why would they have charges in them?
if the building say fell side ways alot more people are gone be killed than if it falls starte down on to itself, its a safty feture.

Bef
11-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I remember coming home from school, my cousin from canada was staying down and it was all over the news. We tried so hard to ring my auntie who owns a jewlery shop a little big away from the twin towers to see how she was. It was so sad :( It came on about the first plan then whack the second one hits. It was terrible.

Metric.
11-09-2005, 03:28 PM
I will never forget that day.
Rest in peace, my firends.
You will never be forgotten.
Atleast by me you won't.
I will never forget that horriable day untill the day I die. I was 12, and I had just moved to NewYork I was at school and we came home early that day because of the attacks. I was so scared. When I got home and my mom wasn't there.. agh I will never forget that feeling. My heart sank. I tought she was dead. She was the only thing I had left. I didn't know what to do. After a few hours she called us to say she was ok and not to worry and she was going to try and get home but the freeways were very congested. At first I was overjoyed and I wondered if it was true or if I was dreaming. The nanny assured me that it was true. After that I just fell on my bed and went to sleep. When my mom finally got home she came upstairs and gave me a big hug and said its great to be home, safe and in one piece.
Wow, its been 4 years since my life fell apart.
Life has changed so much since then.
For the best.
There are plenty of stories like this out there.
I hear them quite often.
Like, on September 11th some people who worked at the twin towers came down with some un-expained sickness and were too sick to work so they called in sick that day. Also, A friend of mine from Canada had an aunt who worked there and somebody had cancelled there vacation, so she took that persons vacation for 2 weeks and went to visit them.
There are so many stories like that out there.
I guess, god has a time and place for all of us to pass and I guess the people who lived, god wasn't ready for them yet. As for the people who parished, there in a much happyer place now.
All I can say is, God bless my loves. We will never forget you. <3

ross
11-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I will never forget that day.
Rest in peace, my firends.
You will never be forgotten.
Atleast by me you won't.
I will never forget that horriable day untill the day I die. I was 12, and I had just moved to NewYork I was at school and we came home early that day because of the attacks. I was so scared. When I got home and my mom wasn't there.. agh I will never forget that feeling. My heart sank. I tought she was dead. She was the only thing I had left. I didn't know what to do. After a few hours she called us to say she was ok and not to worry and she was going to try and get home but the freeways were very congested. At first I was overjoyed and I wondered if it was true or if I was dreaming. The nanny assured me that it was true. After that I just fell on my bed and went to sleep. When my mom finally got home she came upstairs and gave me a big hug and said its great to be home, safe and in one piece.
Wow, its been 4 years since my life fell apart.
Life has changed so much since then.
For the best.
There are plenty of stories like this out there.
I hear them quite often.
Like, on September 11th some people who worked at the twin towers came down with some un-expained sickness and were too sick to work so they called in sick that day. Also, A friend of mine from Canada had an aunt who worked there and somebody had cancelled there vacation, so she took that persons vacation for 2 weeks and went to visit them.
There are so many stories like that out there.
I guess, god has a time and place for all of us to pass and I guess the people who lived, god wasn't ready for them yet. As for the people who parished, there in a much happyer place now.
All I can say is, God bless my loves. We will never forget you. <3
Aw man, that's really sweet :'(
<3333333333

Steven
11-09-2005, 03:37 PM
My auntie was slying to America tat same day, she got diverted to Canada.

R.i.p to all the lives taken on that day

Embean
11-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Awww ;[

But can somebody answer my question yet? ^^

Forest-Law
11-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Awww ;[

But can somebody answer my question yet? ^^

the one about the red circle??

Dust-Ball.
11-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I was coming hme from school when I walked in my mum was watching the news...

A terrible day...

R.I.P
Same Here :eusa_pray Rip :eusa_pray In Pice We Still Stand Strong

Embean
11-09-2005, 03:56 PM
yes the one about the red circle >.<

Forest-Law
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
yes the one about the red circle >.<

just under the upper collapse of the tower there is a premature detonation. it probably was intended, and i have no idea why i posted it here.

my bad.

Embean
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Can you speak in english please?

Grabbed
11-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Meaning something detonated before the tower collapsed...

RIP all who perished.
And yes someone should PM an admin asking them to close all threads for two minutes, as a mark of respect, its the least the people on the forum can do.

Forest-Law
11-09-2005, 04:16 PM
can u see it yet?

(and agree about the threads being closed. gud idea)

Grabbed
11-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Yes I can see it, though it looks like this detonation happened as the tower was falling..

Embean
11-09-2005, 05:01 PM
what the hell does that mean though.

i used to be blonde :rolleyes:

Aliness
11-09-2005, 05:06 PM
All I say Say Is R.I.P
And My prayers go to those
who's family/friends were caught
Up in this monstrosity <3

Grabbed
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
what the hell does that mean though.

i used to be blonde :rolleyes:
It means something else 'blew up' inside the tower to contribute to its collapse. Not too hard for a former blonde?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!