PDA

View Full Version : [+REP] iOS Apps

-Nick
23-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I am doing a little market research on iOS apps from a public point of view. I would love have some feedback from you and in return I will give you some +rep!

My main questions are:

If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?

Cheers,
Nick

lemons
23-10-2014, 08:34 PM
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
no

those questions made me dizzy

scottish
23-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

-Nick
23-10-2014, 08:44 PM
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
no

those questions made me dizzy

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Thank you you both of you! :)!

Shorty
23-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Yes.
Yes but.. depends how well I know them.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.

scottish
23-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Yes.
Yes but.. depends how well I know them.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.

So if you don't know the creator, it costs £2.99 and was useful you'd buy it
If you know the creator, it costs £2.99 and was useful you wouldn't buy it?

what :P

Nick
24-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Red
24-10-2014, 12:31 AM
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it? yes
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? no
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it? yes
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? no
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?

what the hell is which you know the did not know the creator??????? :S english please

Metric1
24-10-2014, 01:06 AM
www.surveymonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)

Edited by lRhyss (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Shorty
24-10-2014, 09:26 AM
So if you don't know the creator, it costs £2.99 and was useful you'd buy it
If you know the creator, it costs £2.99 and was useful you wouldn't buy it?

what :P

May of messed up my answers slightly. 8-)

Kyle
24-10-2014, 09:38 AM
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?yes

If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? No use how? All apps have SOME KIND of use?
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it? Yes
If an app was £1 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? No
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it? No
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? No
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it? No
If an app was £2.99 which you know the did not know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it? No

Cheers,
Nick[/QUOTE]

The questions are poorly worded cos of copy paste and can u explain the no use part pls ur research is flawed

~~from phone

kuzkasate
27-10-2014, 11:28 PM
1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) no
5) yes
6) no
7) yes (provided it was useful to my personally obviously)
8) no

your market research shows that @Kyle is one stingy guy

Alkaz
27-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No

-Nick
30-10-2014, 09:05 AM
1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) no
5) yes
6) no
7) yes (provided it was useful to my personally obviously)
8) no

your market research shows that @Kyle is one stingy guy

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No

Thank you both!

jesus
30-10-2014, 09:13 AM
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £1 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be good use, would you buy it?
If an app was £2.99 which you know the creator and it would be no use, would you buy it?

yes
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

Hannah
30-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

The questions seem pretty obvious...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!