PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Haunted House Event

lemons
27-10-2014, 01:16 PM
nice badge

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/UK404.gif

guide here http://habboquests.com/#!/articles/954-Habbox-Haunted-House

however what isn't nice is the fact that walkthrough is ON and people can drop their pets (which admittedly i started by using my horse to actually play!)

link to room is on hotel view

Jssy
27-10-2014, 01:27 PM
i kept getting dced so gave up :(

lawrawrrr
27-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Walkthrough is supposed to be on in the main room, otherwise we could end up with blockers! There shouldn't be a guide though as we requested no guides AFAIK?

- - - Updated - - -

OK Kitchen has fixed the pets thing but I think walkthrough is still on for no. Fingers crossed!

Alkaz
27-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Walkthrough is supposed to be on in the main room, otherwise we could end up with blockers! There shouldn't be a guide though as we requested no guides AFAIK?

2. Sadly, Habbox has requested that we don’t create a guide around their fansite event so no more information can be given – but good luck!
Nice room there, the entrance room looks awesome ;] I really like the badge as well, kudos to whoever designed it.

lawrawrrr
27-10-2014, 06:19 PM
[/FONT][/COLOR]Nice room there, the entrance room looks awesome ;] I really like the badge as well, kudos to whoever designed it.
Hahahahhaha ;) Thanks Joe, it was my badge design too. There's supposed to be a moon but silly me forgot you can't put pure white on Habbo badges!

Alkaz
27-10-2014, 06:20 PM
I take it all back, it's rubbish and I regret earning the badge 8-) lawrawrrr; x

lRhyss
27-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Hahahahhaha ;) Thanks Joe, it was my badge design too. There's supposed to be a moon but silly me forgot you can't put pure white on Habbo badges!
um
http://i.imgur.com/NRqbVsf.png

lawrawrrr
27-10-2014, 11:31 PM
um
http://i.imgur.com/NRqbVsf.png
yeah this happens if someone's afk- that's why walkthrough is on in my room (unless kitchen turned it off...) :)

Reality
27-10-2014, 11:32 PM

Should'a added a red moon :O!

Alkaz
27-10-2014, 11:32 PM
It was still on earlier when I went into the room :]

Reality
27-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Also in regards to the guide lawrawrrr;
"2. Sadly, Habbox has requested that we don’t create a guide around their fansite event so no more information can be given – but good luck!"

Alkaz
27-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Already posted that James; ;)

lawrawrrr
27-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Also in regards to the guide @lawrawrrr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966);
"2. Sadly, Habbox has requested that we don’t create a guide around their fansite event so no more information can be given – but good luck!"
Yeah, they posted it when they shouldn't have :P

Bloop
28-10-2014, 02:01 AM
Yay habbox events r always fun.
Ill try it later.
Hope its easy :D

Bloop
28-10-2014, 07:48 AM
got it. pretty straightforward. just the wait lol. gr8 job i like it even tho its not so much of 'challenging'. something different is always a thumbs up.
btw why is so many nonhabbox people (?) helping out it doesnt seem right that they are being prioritized over habbox staff to do the event

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 07:59 AM
got it. pretty straightforward. just the wait lol. gr8 job i like it even tho its not so much of 'challenging'. something different is always a thumbs up.
btw why is so many nonhabbox people (?) helping out it doesnt seem right that they are being prioritized over habbox staff to do the event

Who's helping out? In what way??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloop
28-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Ummm forgive me if I'm wrong but I think some of the people in the room are habbox staff. That's what I meant (soz headlines :P_ lawrawrrr;

- - - Updated - - -

***the people iin the group

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Ummm forgive me if I'm wrong but I think some of the people in the room are habbox staff. That's what I meant (soz headlines :P_ lawrawrrr;

- - - Updated - - -

***the peopleA iin the group

The people in my group are actually mainly left over from HxSS as I only have 1 group room and rarely reset it! The other people with rights are there because they dropped furni, and Elliot helped with wired.

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm really confused by what you mean though, you said some of the people ARE staff? Yeah cos they're generally the people who are closer friends with me who I know has certain furni. I built it all myself, with help from Elliot for wired. We tend to keep them between the General Management team though so all our members can enjoy it! We have asked for help in the past and got very, very little interest.

Reality
28-10-2014, 11:54 AM
lawrawrrr; You might want to check out the main room, the time has stopped working and the gate doesn't open (for about 1h - 2h's now)!

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 11:55 AM
lawrawrrr; You might want to check out the main room, the time has stopped working and the gate doesn't open (for about 1h - 2h's now)!

I'm at work so can't get on right now but I will as soon as I can. I don't understand how a timer suddenly stops working after 3 days of being fine though!! Is Dolphins; around? Otherwise my lunch is in about an hour and I'll come on then.

Reality
28-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Everyone else who has badge admin that I have on skype or who aren't on Habbo aren't online or at work and Elliot has a migraine.

Update - Habbo's just gone down for maint work, so will see if this alters anything when it next comes back online (see if time restarts itself).

Reality
28-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Scamanfa has saved the day!

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Everyone else who has badge admin that I have on skype or who aren't on Habbo aren't online or at work and Elliot has a migraine.

Update - Habbo's just gone down for maint work, so will see if this alters anything when it next comes back online (see if time restarts itself).

Typical! Fingers crossed, let me know! I'll be back ASAP :)

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Scamanfa has saved the day!

AAH Sam yay! Woo

Samantha
28-10-2014, 12:16 PM
James; lawrawrrr;

Sorted it for you hopefully that'll hold it x.

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 12:17 PM
James; lawrawrrr;

Sorted it for you hopefully that'll hold it x.

What had happened??

Samantha
28-10-2014, 12:30 PM
What had happened??

I'm not too sure, I just needed to start the timer again. It had reset, but it hadn't opened the gate or started counting down :S.

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm not too sure, I just needed to start the timer again. It ad reset, but it hadn't opened the gate or started counting down :S.

That's really odd! Thanks for sorting it anyway :)

welshcake
28-10-2014, 12:59 PM
People keep coming into the desk and saying other people are blocking. People are practically crying because of it they are so annoyed. Hahah.

Plebings
28-10-2014, 01:37 PM
timers are a fickle thing, you need to make sure it's set up to reset when someone enters an empty room. when someone leaves the room the room system stops as soon as it has no habbos in, so you need to make sure you always have backup wired to reset it - i usually use either a user enters room with cond: amount of people in room or just a stray at set time trigger.

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 01:46 PM
timers are a fickle thing, you need to make sure it's set up to reset when someone enters an empty room. when someone leaves the room the room system stops as soon as it has no habbos in, so you need to make sure you always have backup wired to reset it - i usually use either a user enters room with cond: amount of people in room or just a stray at set time trigger.
oh so if noone's in the room it doesn't count down? I did not know that...

davecool656
28-10-2014, 01:46 PM
I like the badge

Sho
28-10-2014, 03:32 PM
My bad on the pets and walkthrough being left on. Shame that I'm in Spain and can't get the badge
I tried on iPad and completed it but I have no idea how to check if I got the badge on the app

Plebings
28-10-2014, 03:37 PM
oh so if noone's in the room it doesn't count down? I did not know that...

happens in most of the fansite events don't worry! let me know if you need a hand in a future one anyway xx

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 03:38 PM
happens in most of the fansite events don't worry! let me know if you need a hand in a future one anyway xx

I try to not use wired too much as I know it has a tendency to go wrong ;( thanks though :)

Jssy
28-10-2014, 04:25 PM
i completed it today after the maintenance after sam fixed it :)

Bloop
28-10-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm really confused by what you mean though, you said some of the people ARE staff? Yeah cos they're generally the people who are closer friends with me who I know has certain furni. I built it all myself, with help from Elliot for wired. We tend to keep them between the General Management team though so all our members can enjoy it! We have asked for help in the past and got very, very little interest.

I meant aren't***
Sry dodgy phone and I was in a rush ;b
Glad that's all cleared up! :D

lawrawrrr
28-10-2014, 10:24 PM
I meant aren't***
Sry dodgy phone and I was in a rush ;b
Glad that's all cleared up! :D
Haha thought so :) When we next get an event that we have longer to plan for we'll hopefully be much more organised and can sort out stuff way in advance!

lawrawrrr
29-10-2014, 08:29 AM
IF THE TIMER IN THE SECOND ROOM PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE ADMINS OF THE GROUP. I'VE ADDED A FEW MORE TODAY.

This is the last day to get the badge though so get playing!

Empired
29-10-2014, 10:38 AM
I've been waiting for it to be fairly empty. Only 3 people in room today so I completed it this morning :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!