PDA

View Full Version : [Article] Tis The Season

Brad
06-11-2014, 05:20 PM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/09/14/d8fb63c2.png

The change of the weather, with the accompany of the season coming I am always in the mood to go into stores who are in the festive season. Smelling candles, and the changing of season also brings around the sensation in the coffee choices. Starbucks is one of those places where I love to go into, stop, and smell everything in my grasp.http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/11/06/08af159e205637b23eaef2a9cfeefa65.png

This week on the 3rd of November, they had reintroduced all of their Christmas choices with a special twist since it is the 30th anniversary for their Christmas coffee blend! I know many people do not realize that Starbucks was around then, but it was! Now, if you've been living under a rock for decades and just decided to come out now and do not know what Starbucks is, I will explain it to you.
In 1971 on the streets of Seattle, Washington, USA a man named Howard Schultz fell in love with the fair trade, genuine blend of the coffee that once was just coffee. The name 'Starbucks' was inspired through a classic book. (Which is Moby... The second word gets asterisked out)

Since then the company has expanded a lot, and today Starbucks is invested in over 65 different countries, serving people all of the world with this delectable coffee, and tea creations.

Do you have a favourite drink at Starbucks?

scottish
06-11-2014, 05:58 PM
no i don't like tea/coffee.

seems a bit of a pointless article if i'm being honest, basically just telling us that starbucks has added a xmas blend of coffee?

Empired
06-11-2014, 07:08 PM
That wasn't what i was expecting this article to be about at all.

Nonetheless, I really do not like coffee. I drank three in a day with no food at all until 6pm because I ended up having to go to A&E with a friend (no time for breakfast) and there was a starbucks. Coffee is too bitter for me and I have no interest in trying tea. I'll have the odd herbal/fruit tea if I'm unwell but that's just if I need a hot drink because of a sore throat.

I'm extremely fussy about drinks. If I go to a friend's house I'll just claim I only like to drink water because other than that it's basically just apple juice. And even then I don't like to drink it, only put it on my cereal instead of milk.

Samantha
10-11-2014, 12:39 AM
I don't really make a habit of going to an expensive coffee shop, especially since I can get teabags at least for around a fifth of a price.

I think I've been in Starbucks once, but it was an open one so not a proper building. I didn't buy anything, I also don't like coffee, but I love tea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!