PDA

View Full Version : PS4 or Xbox One.

iBlueBox
07-11-2014, 08:22 PM
What's the better console out of the two of them out of the Play Station 4 or the Xbox One.

Want to get one with my wages from working over christmas,

My uncle says the PS4 is the better console(don't know if to believe as he's a massive fanboy)

But two of my uni house mates are getting Xbox Ones so I'm thinking for the social side of things like playing live

Futz
07-11-2014, 08:26 PM
get whichever one your friends are playing already

Matthew
07-11-2014, 08:34 PM
What's the better console out of the two of them out of the Play Station 4 or the Xbox One.

Want to get one with my wages from working over christmas,

My uncle says the PS4 is the better console(don't know if to believe as he's a massive fanboy)

But two of my uni house mates are getting Xbox Ones so I'm thinking for the social side of things like playing live

The PS4 is more powerful but if your house mates are getting the xbox one then definitely go for that too. My friends got the xbox one and that's why I got it as well.

dbgtz
07-11-2014, 09:03 PM
If the games you want are on both, go where your friends are. The PS4 is the better one as far as hardware is concerned (not just the specs but also the size of it), but it's not such a huge difference that you're going to get a ridiculously sub par experience on multiplatform titles. But you should look at what the games you want are first and see how they stack up on both sides at the moment.

Chris
07-11-2014, 09:50 PM
The PS4 is superior in terms of power, but the difference is minimal and wouldn't effect how you play. You need to consider what your friends have and what games you want to play. If you find that the exclusive titles on the PS4 suite you then get a PS4. If you feel that the Xbox One exclusives are more to your taste then get an Xbox One.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!