PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Into There - Ends 13th November

kuzkasate
03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/japan/-5/Im+a%20celebrity%20get%20me%20into%20there

With the new series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here soon approaching, there is always a lot of speculation on who is going to join the jungle. For those who don't know, usually around 12 celebrities enter the Australian jungle where they live and provide us with quality entertainment by carrying out all sorts of stomach-churning trials, until they are voted out.

So it got me thinking... which celebrities would I definitely love to see in the jungle? So for this competition, simply tell me which three celebrities you would pick to go in the jungle and explain why! You are the producer of the show!

The most persuasive answer will win - good luck! :)

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Krazybethw
09-11-2014, 12:57 AM
David cameron
Nick clegg
Nicolas farage

My reason, hopefully they'd get lost.

Matt
09-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Vladimir Putin
Dame Edna
Katie Hopkins

The reason I'm choosing these three is because Katie could give Putin a run for his money, they'd both be power hungry and trying to get attention. Dame Edna would be the entertainment and make Putin feel hell awkward.

Cassiieee
10-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Tony Blare
Prince Charles
Britney Spears

Tony Blare - Because he's a misrable *******, and it would be actually funny to watch him bore everyone with all his politics and that.
Prince Charles - Because he's ever so 'untouchable' would be entertaining to see how muhc a wimp he actually is
Britney Spears - Spice it up a bit. Give her some clippers and let her have peoples hair.

!:random!:!
11-11-2014, 09:24 PM
jessie j- be funny to see her be crazy
lady gaga- lol well u tell me why she would just be weird
katie price- AGAIN just because i want her to get all the challenges again

Chloe7355
13-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Justin Bieber- Because it would just be too funny.
Tom Daley- Because it would just be funny to see him get **** scared.
Katy Perry- Because she loves the jungle too much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!