PDA

View Full Version : WIRED HELP

Yannyboy
08-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Im recreating a maze i had over 5 years ago on habbo and ive decided to throw a few wired things in it.

Im just curious can leaderboard be used in a maze even though its not a game? And if so, how can the leaderboard work?

Cheers me dears :)

James
08-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Im recreating a maze i had over 5 years ago on habbo and ive decided to throw a few wired things in it.

Im just curious can leaderboard be used in a maze even though its not a game? And if so, how can the leaderboard work?

Cheers me dears :)
You'll need them to enter a team (freeze gate or something), have a way for them to score a point then wait until the timer ends, then it'll put it onto a scoreboard.

Yannyboy
08-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Cheers budd

Yannyboy
09-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Ok im still struggling to get it to work..

How would i do it, ive tried tutorials, and guides, im getting no where -.-

Can anyone help?

I would really appreciate it

Bloop
10-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Yannyboy; I'm not exactly familiar with lots of wired, so if dolphins doesn't reply, you can add pippyspot, one of my friends and tell her that krushgear asked her to help you :P she's pretty great at wiring so it shldnt be a problem x

Plebings
10-11-2014, 11:28 AM
hey, presuming you want it to say the amount of wins people have?

the only way to get people on a scoreboard is if a player/team join a freeze/banzai/wired team and stay until the end of the round (when the counter ends), so what you'll need is a system where the winner can join a team, for them to wait until the timer ends, teleport them out and then make sure they leave the team.

step one - force them to join team (and start counter)
where the winner comes out, have something that triggers them to teleport to a rollered trap space (with a gate they roll onto after the counter finishes) as well as that stack triggering the counter to begin, might be good to inform them that they should wait 30 seconds or so to be added to the leaderboard.

for joining a team, use something like user walks on -> toggle effect (link to counter), teleport (link to roller) and join team.

step two - teleport them out (and make them leave the team)
now you'll need the habbo to teleport out after the counter ends, so set up wired so when the counter ends the gate opens (and then closes).

for the counter, use game ends trigger -> match furni state (linked to the gate when it is OPEN, tick the STATE box), and another match furni state (linked to the gate again, though now when it's CLOSED, tick the STATE box again, MAKE 10 SECOND DELAY!)

to teleport, use walk on trigger (link to the gate) -> teleport (to vip/entrance/whatever), leave team
i would also link any user says teleports with a leave team box, you wouldn't want people to still be in a team or they might cheat the system and rack up lots of wins.

recap!

1: user comes into the room, teleports to the roller
2: counter starts, when it ends the player will get added to the leaderboard (this happens automatically, you won't have to do anything!)
3: when the counter ends, the gate will open, and the player will roll off, teleport and leave the team

pleeeeeeease make sure you use the amount of wins leaderboard, rather than the high score leaderboard

Yannyboy
10-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Cheers buddy!! *hugs* :D

usanme123
11-11-2014, 07:10 PM
If you have any troubles, feel free to contact me (sirjonasxx-II)

Yannyboy
18-11-2014, 03:52 PM
I take my hug back, im still getting no where -.- *SCREAMS*

Plebings
18-11-2014, 06:28 PM
rude.

still if i'm in game i'll help you out, but the above method should work. it's harder to follow it through text rather than video - but genuinely did try to explain and simplify as much as i could!

Yannyboy
18-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Hmm, ill give you the hug back and a pen if you do it for me? Lol so far ive managed to get myself kicked from my room -.- Lol

Plebings
18-11-2014, 09:00 PM
ha, why are you being kicked? make sure you don't use kick wired or the counter can't count down to 0 and record the player

Yannyboy
19-11-2014, 12:07 PM
I just need help before my laptop goes into oven

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!