PDA

View Full Version : Any advice to AFK in your room without being kicked?

Lulius
09-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Not sure what wires would be good.

Thread moved by lRhyss (Forum Moderator): From "Anything about Trading & Furni" As I feel it is better suited here

Kyle
09-11-2014, 05:16 PM
you can afk in own rooms forever without being kicked

James
09-11-2014, 07:27 PM
If its your own room, you wont be kicked at all. You'll idle, but not be kicked.

However, if it's not your room, I can PM you a simple way to make "AFK seats" if you want?

Lulius
09-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Yes please! I need help out to populate my friend's room.

Bloop
09-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Yup we can afk in our own rooms!
But in another room, you might want to get your friend to set up afk chairs. My memory of that is vague, could help you search for it later if I have the time :).

James
09-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Yes please! I need help out to populate my friend's room.
What's your habbo name?

Lulius
10-11-2014, 05:09 PM
As of now, I won't use habbo til dec. :/ do you know the necessary wires?

Plebings
11-11-2014, 12:07 AM
you'll need some freeze tiles, exit tiles, a repeat trigger, a toggle effect and a counter!

step 1: place the freeze tiles down where you want your seats.

step 2: place exit tiles ontop of some of the spaces (some people use 2, some use 3, you can have as many as you want) however you must leave one open freeze tile so that people can go on the seats and join the afk group.

step 3: place your chairs on each of these spaces, might have to use a stack tile for the exit tiles

step 4: drop the counter, set it to 30 seconds. you can stack this anywhere in your room (incl hiding it, however make sure you follow step 5 first)

step 5: drop the wired, set the repeat to 0.5 seconds and the toggle to the counter.

now when anyone is on a tile with a freeze space, every 30 seconds they will teleport!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!