PDA

View Full Version : Most ridiculous reason

scottish
10-11-2014, 09:21 PM
What's the most ridiculous reason you've ever had for disliking someone, or what's the most ridiculous reason someone's had for hating/disliking you?

buttons
10-11-2014, 09:25 PM
lollllllllllll

erm ive disliked people for stupid reasons such as them challenging my point of view. i'm terrible in that way.
most ridiculous reasons areeeee for being skinny. for talking to boys they like??? for being snobby (when actually i just don't make convo with people i don't know)

FlyingJesus
10-11-2014, 09:29 PM
There are some people who I genuinely only don't like because of their faces like I don't know them as people their face just makes me angry

Worst for someone not liking me is prob letting them know when they're wrong about something ;||||||||||

buttons
10-11-2014, 09:30 PM
oh yeah tom i'm totally the same there are some people who i have irrational hate for even though i've never spoke to them their face just makes me dislike them

eg ed sheernan dno wht his last name is its dumb

MKR&*42
10-11-2014, 09:43 PM
i dont like some people because lots of people like them somehow, its such a catty reason but i really do not like it when someone is excessively popular for a reason that I CANNOT FIGURE OUT.

Lewis
10-11-2014, 11:04 PM
anything really

it doesn't matter what people say to me, it'll probably sound like they're being nasty to me lol

Alkaz
11-11-2014, 01:41 AM
One person I know talks loud, I've never liked him because of that. Hate the sight of him when ever I am around him and everything he does just niggles and aggravates me.

Matt
11-11-2014, 04:11 AM
If they eat with their mouth open we can't be friends anymore

-:Undertaker:-
11-11-2014, 04:50 AM
Can't really think of anyone I hate without good reason, that said recently i've found myself getting wound up more and more by certain things like people's voices but maybe that's because they're talking out of... i'll stop there.

I guess the thing that really annoys me (wouldn't say it leads to hate though) is when people are stuck up.

Absently
11-11-2014, 05:42 AM
For me there's people voices that I just can't stand and just completely dislike them for it!! I'll dislike someone for the look they plaster on their face a lot too which is really bad!! Idk about people disliking me as I tend to find most peoples reasons a bit ridiculous (maybe I just think I'm too fab :P)

welshcake
11-11-2014, 01:02 PM
There is this one boy in univerisity with me and I'm actually sitting opposite him as I'm typing this, if he didn't have a stupid attitude that I can't even explain it because it's that irritating, I would dislike him for his stupid facial hair and his stupid mannerism omg I can't look at him anymore it's annoying me omg I just watched him pick his nose.

scottish
11-11-2014, 01:06 PM
There is this one boy in univerisity with me and I'm actually sitting opposite him as I'm typing this, if he didn't have a stupid attitude that I can't even explain it because it's that irritating, I would dislike him for his stupid facial hair and his stupid mannerism omg I can't look at him anymore it's annoying me omg I just watched him pick his nose.

it's movember

Futz
11-11-2014, 01:34 PM
I hated this one kid so much in secondary school once because he had such a fat meaty head and his face revolted me, even grew out a whispy stache to make things worse, he just looked dirty

remember seeing him in a club when I was like 18 and I couldn't go near him, so I legit just chain smoked on the sofas of the smoking area with some mates for the majority of the night

Sho
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I hated this girl when I was in primary school because she had a Scottish accent and I wanted one lololol. I'm not like that anymore thankfully

Worst reason someone has disliked me was because I have a lot going on for me apparently. They were annoyed because I do a lot at Habbox and I work full time irl and that annoyed them idek

IzzyUhh
11-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Er

When people at school were like omg look at how bad I did on that test and they got like an A, and then there's me with a C like cheers

buttons
11-11-2014, 08:32 PM
omg imagine the amount of people who hate us cause of our FACES or just our presence
that scares me
id rather u have a real reason to hate me. i hate when people who have never spoke to me dislike me

welshcake
11-11-2014, 08:39 PM
it's movember

Sadly he has kept that dreadful thing on his face for the two and a bit years I've known him.

MKR&*42
11-11-2014, 09:26 PM
I hated this girl when I was in primary school because she had a Scottish accent and I wanted one lololol

Oh my God.

Empired
11-11-2014, 09:54 PM
I had the 'popular girl' at school come up to me and tell me she thought I was really rude for not knowing who she was. That is literally what she said. And I thought she was joking but then she gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen in my life and honestly I was fearing for my safety.
But I worked out she hates me because she likes this guy I sit next to in English and we joke around a lot because our parents used to be bffs so we know each other well and I can tell some rly embarrassing stories about him haaa. But yh anyway she liked him and he rejected her and she thought he had a thing for me (HA HA HA) so she hates me (A)

Kind of scary because she's got a quarter of the boys in our year at her beck and call but i also like the idea of being a threat to that ***** so hell yea

lawrawrrr
11-11-2014, 10:06 PM
The one I hate the most is when people don't like me "oh idk just because idrk why" WELL THERE'S OBVIOUSLY A REASON

the most stupid reason I've ever heard is "because you're good at your job" okay thanks right so you hate me because I have a skill? ok right

same thing with "I don't like you because you're pretty" right ok i'll get right on that face transplant cos I can't exactly help it :ssss

alilbitoflauren
12-11-2014, 08:54 PM
I dont dislike anybody:)

RyRy
12-11-2014, 08:55 PM
same thing with "I don't like you because you're pretty" right ok i'll get right on that face transplant cos I can't exactly help it :ssss

the amount of times ive had that just pisses me off.

dbgtz
13-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Some would say for accessing my Habbo account and stealing all my furni, but I would say that's a perfectly valid reason.

I once had a rather trampy girl dislike me because she didn't fancy me. Not really offended, just didn't realise you had to find someone attractive in order to be a decent human being.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!