PDA

View Full Version : If you lived in the universe of The Walking Dead, what would be your survival plans?

Lewis
15-11-2014, 09:51 PM
If you lived in the universe of The Walking Dead, what would be your survival plans?

!:random!:!
15-11-2014, 09:58 PM
so far if my life was walking dead id be up in the loft zombies can't climb id lock all my doors and shut all my doors i don't think zombies are clever and can open doors. and id have a escape route to my bathroom but id have stuff from loft again the bathroom door so no zombies can get in then id look out the hatch of the loft if no zombies in sight and can't hear them i would jump down and hunt for food. Moral to the story hide somewhere so zombies have no chance of climbing :D

Alysha
15-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I don't think I'd want to survive by the end of it. There's a chance of getting eaten around every corner seemingly.
If I had to though, throw some rotten flesh all over me and hope for the best, try and travel to a place that has a low population so there is less chance of death.

lemons
15-11-2014, 10:01 PM
i would just try to survive by getting loads of food from asdas then staying in my house then if no1 was coming to rescue by time the food ran out i would just kill myself

Empired
15-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Is the universe of The Walking Dead just your bog standard post-zombie apocalypse? Shamefully I've never seen it :(

If so then I would try to survive for a while, shutting myself up in a supermarket or wherever I can that's safe. But after a while I'd probably just kill myself. Particularly if all my family and friends have died, sooner or later I'd stop being able to see any hope for the future and just end it there and then.

scottish
15-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Take over a submarine and float in the middle of nowhere, venturing to land whenever I need to find food and send the other people from my area I took with me to get the food.

Lewis
15-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Let's not forget we're talking about The Walking Dead's universe. So any tactics and things that are happening in the show is very much the same in this scenario, not just mere zombies.

Such as: (MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS...)
*Covering yourself in their flesh and blood will disguise yourself as if you're a walker.
*Everyone will turn whether or not they've been bitten, as long as they die with the brain intact.
*The bite does not make you turn, it simply kills you with an infection and your death is what makes you turn.
*If you amputate where you're bitten in time, the infection will not spread meaning it won't lead to your death which won't lead to you turning.
*And more

Kyle
15-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Grind on runescape and wait for it to blow over. Maybe if everyone's dead my hunter spots will be free.

~~from phone

FlyingJesus
15-11-2014, 10:55 PM
I prob wouldn't notice for ages tbh until I realised that my washing wasn't being done

Stephen
16-11-2014, 04:23 AM
shoot myself in the head obviously

who would wanna survive like that and if its anything like surviving on the tv show even pro survival skills wont get you that far

IzzyUhh
16-11-2014, 10:18 AM
look for Rick Grimes and the gang

ermm I'd go to the shard or something or like lets go to space.
In the end I'd probably die from a zombie or not, I'm pretty loud and clumsy

OldLoveSong
16-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Move to an army base with my fam

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!