PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one

scottish
19-11-2014, 02:28 PM
I might be buying an xbox one soon, but is there anywhere that sells bundle with GTA5 and COD?

Looking on Game it's mostly with FIFA and 1 of the others e.g;

FIFA 15, GTA5, Forza
Halo, CoD, Forza
X-Men, FIFA 15, GTA5, Forza
Godzilla, FIFA 15, GTA5, Forza
Halo, CoD, Transformers, Forza
Halo, CoD, LEGO, Forza
Halo, CoD, Titanfall, Forza
Halo, CoD, Spiderman, Forza

etc

ToxicMint
19-11-2014, 02:32 PM
i was in game earlier and they had a 'Shop Offer' and that had the XBOX:ONE + GTA V & 1 of Cod/Halo/FIFA or FarCry 4 i didnt notice the price but i remember seeing £359

i got the white xbox one so mine came with sunset overdrive

scottish
19-11-2014, 02:34 PM
mm when I buy it it'll be from game so might just have to pop in to see their offers in store.

I wish they would let you choose online, I don't want Fifa or Halo really :P

dbgtz
19-11-2014, 02:39 PM
What happened to not bothering :P

I'd say wait a bit as Amazon (and other sites) will have/already have Black Friday deals on the go, so there's a chance a bundle might pop up on one of those.

scottish
19-11-2014, 02:46 PM
I doubt it really, the price might drop with their bundles on Amazon but I can't see them making a new bundle :P

and atm Game is by far the cheapest (and they wont do black friday I won't imagine)

ToxicMint
19-11-2014, 02:53 PM
i got mine via Very.co.uk but like i agree if a black friday bundle is on it would be for one of the older models IMO. and i agree fifa is dire and i dont want halo as i didnt really care for them the first time round

scottish
19-11-2014, 03:01 PM
very is expensive compared to game too, xbone + gta5 is 379 lol

dbgtz
19-11-2014, 04:15 PM
I doubt it really, the price might drop with their bundles on Amazon but I can't see them making a new bundle :P

and atm Game is by far the cheapest (and they wont do black friday I won't imagine)

Maybe not an official bundle, but I see no reason they wouldn't put them together themselves :P

Chris
19-11-2014, 05:56 PM
You want to be keeping an eye on hotukdeals. They are constantly posting up xbox one bundle deals and they have a good one going at the moment: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-console-with-halo-mcc-cod-aw-forza-5-goty-download-choice-titanfall-transformers-2050365

scottish
19-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Have done for years.

That's the game one which I already posted above :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!