PDA

View Full Version : Games

scottish
21-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Well with Black Friday, Christmas and a few good games schedule to come out soon

What games are you looking to get over the next few months (whether it be new release, or waiting on sales such as Steam, Black Friday, etc)?

Chris
21-11-2014, 10:49 PM
I've ordered Far Cry 4 which I'll be having for Christmas. Other than that I'm looking forward to eventually getting dragon age and the witcher.

dbgtz
22-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain (assuming it comes out within the next few months). This is the only game I REALLY want.

Samantha
22-11-2014, 01:24 AM
At the moment I want Pokémon Sapphire/Ruby when it comes out, whichever Max has I'll have the opposite. I'm also thinking about getting Yoshi's Wooly world, but I'm not sure when it comes out in 2015. I'd also like Super Smash Brothers (on Wii U and 3DS), Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

Just realised how close the Pokémon release is woo :D!

dbgtz
22-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain (assuming it comes out within the next few months). This is the only game I REALLY want.

I want to add MGS V:GZ Steam version to this too and hopefully it will be nice and cheap in the winter sale :) There's a few PS4 titles too but I most likely won't have a PS4 when they're released.

Empired
22-11-2014, 05:37 PM
At the moment I want Pokémon Sapphire/Ruby when it comes out, whichever Max has I'll have the opposite.

Just realised how close the Pokémon release is woo :D!
Yessss me too. I'm gonna ask my mum to get it for me for Christmas as if I get it before term ends I'll just neglect all my work :(

Chippiewill
22-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Just got Far Cry 4 and it crashes when I try to play it :'(. It's a bit awkward playing with my Uni monitor set-up anyway so I'll probably just play it at Christmas on my old computer.

Samantha
22-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Yessss me too. I'm gonna ask my mum to get it for me for Christmas as if I get it before term ends I'll just neglect all my work :(

What's even better is that I've booked Friday-Sunday off work next week and it's accidentally landed on the release :D. I'll be getting Omega Ruby as I've never had a red game previously only blue and that was Pokémon Blue :P.

Empired
22-11-2014, 09:36 PM
What's even better is that I've booked Friday-Sunday off work next week and it's accidentally landed on the release :D. I'll be getting Omega Ruby as I've never had a red game previously only blue and that was Pokémon Blue :P.
I'm getting Alpha Sapphire because I lovee Kyogre and look at him on the front omggg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!