PDA

View Full Version : Minority Influence - Ends 3rd December

Martin
27-11-2014, 05:27 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/Minority+Influence

I am currently studying Psychology at college and one of the current topics we are studying is conformity, and how majority and minority influence may lead people to conform in various situations. One form of conformity is called internalisasion- where our actual thought processes change in accepting the new norms and values being imposed upon us.

Have you ever felt like you're in the minority whilst having a certain opinion on something? Well evidence suggests that the minority can have an influence, and in this competition I want you to use the opinion written below and use some persuasive language to influence me to also support that opinion. The entry that manages to change my view on this opinion will win, so be convincing and sell this opinion to me! An example of this could be "Cabbage is green whereas chocolate is brown which is a dirty colour!" Good luck!

Opinion: "Cabbage is better than Chocolate."

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Brad
03-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Cabbage in recent studies have shown the increase of intellect in individuals whom eat it. On the other hand, those who chose to have chocolate in their diet did not show signs of increase of intellect but rather a decrease.

Samantha
03-12-2014, 08:28 PM
If given the choice of cabbage or chocolate, a lot would choose chocolate. However, having time to think about it, logically and thinking which is the better one then cabbage is the definite way forward. Cabbage is a delicious vegetable with an array of uses, it can provide a healthy alternative in any meal and stands place in stew and roast dinners whereas chocolate is a minute on the lips, and a lifetime on the hips. Chocolate is a disgusting snack that gives side effects when consumed too much and can make you feel lousy! Cabbage is the way forward and it is so much better than chocolate, why would you want something that would harm your health, teeth or body? Cabbage can improve it and so much more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!