PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Ultra Rare Trade

DJ_Shadow
27-11-2014, 06:56 PM
A few of you might have been visitors to this room, but as of a few days ago it is no longer in operation so I am posting a few screenshots of its progression and a bit of background :-)

The room started out in early September in Redos' room, we didn't set out explicitly to make a trade room as such - it began as more of a combined super rare collection between us, vlexy and StealthJames. About mid-October we thought it was getting a bit cramped in there so opted to move to a larger room. The first screenshot is of Redos' room just before we picked all.

http://i.imgur.com/xrMaxwR.png

So then we created a new group room and as I had a builders club gift we could expand easily to accommodate the growing collection. This next screenshot was taken a day after we moved room.

http://i.imgur.com/3PBX0MQ.png

From here we gradually expanded outwards as more people wanted to join to group to drop their stuff, being constantly inundated with membership requests. With over 50 people having room rights, it was a miracle we were never trashed. The last screenshot is of the room right before we closed, amassing over 5000gbs worth of supers collectively. The room having been home in the past to such items as the Mystic Duck, Black ICM, Golden Watering Can and a Blank Habbo Tower Trophy (not forgetting the White Slurpee!).

http://i.imgur.com/wykkuNH.png

I want to say a big thank you to anyone to contributed to the room and made it possible - we had a good run! A special mention to the following contributors:

Scotland (AndyATW!)
Aqe
-Ashlie,
B
cheddar101
deepvalve
elcarz
Frizzed
HOSKO02
Iouisvuitton
KAIZHI
marine (mar!ne)
psychopathologicaly
redos
rjlmaster
StealthJames.
StefanoDiMera
Subzero
Tucker
vlexy
youngfiji
Zak
Zipol

lawrawrrr
27-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I love this room!!!! What happened??

Jssy
27-11-2014, 07:34 PM
AW such a shame, I really like it!

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Scotland
27-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Room had a good run, shame it closed :-(

DJ_Shadow
27-11-2014, 07:40 PM
I love this room!!!! What happened??

I know :-(

We decided to close for a number of reasons. Firstly several major contributors pulled out because they either wanted to sell their Rares on or chose not to be a part of the room anymore, leaving it looking pretty barren. This happened on the same day builders club ran out, so we were unable to downsize anyway.

We decided to end the room on a high point, rather than it slowly dying. Thats how we wanted it to be remembered.

AW such a shame, I really like it!

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Thank you :-)

Empired
27-11-2014, 08:07 PM
What a lovely idea. The last room is absolutely fantastic- definitely something to be proud of. Glad it had a good little run :)

DJ_Shadow
27-11-2014, 10:53 PM
It looks like I took this zoomed out screenshot just in time, now they have changed the way zooming out works :-(

Zak
28-11-2014, 09:55 AM
It looks like I took this zoomed out screenshot just in time, now they have changed the way zooming out works :-(

That's such a shame its not open anymore Harry :( I knew the day would come though :P

Not to worry though we can revive the room in 6 months time? Everyone can drop their stuff again and leave in the room for say a month? By then I'm sure we would see a significant increase in wealth. :D I'm defo up for that idea - and it's a shame my rares aren't present in the room for the screenshot! (Except a few posters)

Where did all those Infobuses come from though?!?! :O

Oh and I will post the screenshot of the room that I was building Harry - hence why I needed my supers back :P

DJ_Shadow
29-11-2014, 04:06 PM
That's such a shame its not open anymore Harry :( I knew the day would come though :P

Not to worry though we can revive the room in 6 months time? Everyone can drop their stuff again and leave in the room for say a month? By then I'm sure we would see a significant increase in wealth. :D I'm defo up for that idea - and it's a shame my rares aren't present in the room for the screenshot! (Except a few posters)

Where did all those Infobuses come from though?!?! :O

Oh and I will post the screenshot of the room that I was building Harry - hence why I needed my supers back :P

Haha, we found out ketry had managed to get 6 of them (ikr?) and he put them down along with another Zon. Looking forward to seeing screenshots of your new room :-)

Zak
29-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Haha, we found out ketry had managed to get 6 of them (ikr?) and he put them down along with another Zon. Looking forward to seeing screenshots of your new room :-)

Damn he got rich fast? lol hmm

Yeah room's nothing special. The more I look at it the more I dislike it haha. Won't be too long now but I'm not inactive on Habbo again (got bored lol)

DJ_Shadow
29-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Damn he got rich fast? lol hmm

Yeah room's nothing special. The more I look at it the more I dislike it haha. Won't be too long now but I'm not inactive on Habbo again (got bored lol)

Yeah, lets say he didn't earn it all..

jesus
30-11-2014, 06:14 PM
donate an infobus to me its the 1 thing my old school room is missing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!