PDA

View Full Version : How did you receive your first Credits?

Samantha
01-12-2014, 01:34 AM
How did you get them, did you buy, get given them etc. promotions whatever?

I got 5 Credits from the promotion Habbo did randomly when they gave out 5c to most players.

dbgtz;.

Plebings
01-12-2014, 02:50 AM
£1.50 text $$$

was like 2004 i think, i bought boring basic things to make a house, 5c for mode minibar though. i gave that away when someone said they would get me a job if i gave them a piece of furni, they left :(

Samantha
01-12-2014, 02:56 AM
£1.50 text $$$

was like 2004 i think, i bought boring basic things to make a house, 5c for mode minibar though. i gave that away when someone said they would get me a job if i gave them a piece of furni, they left :(

Aww, I spent my 5c on 4 Doormats and a Paddling Pool :(. I remember winning a HC TV in a quiz and thinking I was the richest person alive.

Kyle
01-12-2014, 03:10 AM
2 free credits for calling funky Friday. Did it a few times and bought bundles of red pod z shelf and tv and 6 brown plastic chairs 5c per bundle. Those were the days :)

~~from phone

Plebings
01-12-2014, 03:15 AM
for like 1 year i didn't know how to buy stickies because i didn't see the stroll bar in the catalogue, think deals were hidden to me too.

Kyle
01-12-2014, 03:20 AM
I always thought stickies were overpriced so didn't buy them for ages until I found out you got more than one when you bought them.

A lot of my early credits came from scamming too. Once I had accumulated a few hc sofas I would seek out deals for voucher codes for 2hc. I'd buy a month of hc and a few other items and never give te sofas to the people that hae me the codes. Then I found it to be more lucrative to "sell" the codes themselves so I switched it up and got 2hc (back when they were worth ~25 ducks each) and gave fake codes. Nobody can experience habbo properly if they don't scam someone. Unless they get scammed themselves, but then that makes them an idiot.

~~from phone

Samantha
01-12-2014, 03:24 AM
I always thought stickies were overpriced so didn't buy them for ages until I found out you got more than one when you bought them.

A lot of my early credits came from scamming too. Once I had accumulated a few hc sofas I would seek out deals for voucher codes for 2hc. I'd buy a month of hc and a few other items and never give te sofas to the people that hae me the codes. Then I found it to be more lucrative to "sell" the codes themselves so I switched it up and got 2hc (back when they were worth ~25 ducks each) and gave fake codes. Nobody can experience habbo properly if they don't scam someone. Unless they get scammed themselves, but then that makes them an idiot.

~~from phone

I remember one day in Sharon;'s event room (this was like in 2008/2009 and I didn't know it was Sharon at the time), me and my sister kept 'p2sing' but we told her we were lagging so we wanted to drop the furniture instead. We just moved some of the furniture in the room so it looked like we were paying... my sister was good at it, so then I decided to move a really obvious massive thing and she said "You just moved that." I told her I'd drop something proper now and moved something else and got caught :(.

I also remember doing that, searching for hours to find a Cred shop with creds stacked, asked to buy a Canadian Flag and move one of his Credits. He traded me it and I left, I felt bad so I went back. He told me he'd reported me so I didn't give it back to him in the end... I got permed a few days later whilst doing the scam of having a friend in an event and they kept p2sing etc. after I was unbanned I haven't scammed since lmao :P.

OldLoveSong
01-12-2014, 05:14 AM
I got paid for a job i was doing on habbo like workin at a bar or sumthin lol and they musta called via telephone cuz i got 15 creds in ma purse and was so exited :') only got to use 3c tho cu sumone scammed me into giving them my pw lol was like 11

Sharon
01-12-2014, 08:40 AM
I remember one day in @Sharon (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56558);'s event room (this was like in 2008/2009 and I didn't know it was Sharon at the time), me and my sister kept 'p2sing' but we told her we were lagging so we wanted to drop the furniture instead. We just moved some of the furniture in the room so it looked like we were paying... my sister was good at it, so then I decided to move a really obvious massive thing and she said "You just moved that." I told her I'd drop something proper now and moved something else and got caught :(.

I also remember doing that, searching for hours to find a Cred shop with creds stacked, asked to buy a Canadian Flag and move one of his Credits. He traded me it and I left, I felt bad so I went back. He told me he'd reported me so I didn't give it back to him in the end... I got permed a few days later whilst doing the scam of having a friend in an event and they kept p2sing etc. after I was unbanned I haven't scammed since lmao :P.

i have zero recollection of this bearing in mind it was 6 years ago and i would have been like 9, shame on you for taking advantage of vunerable young children

Zak
01-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I brought them by SMS years and years and years ago

dbgtz
02-12-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm confused why you mentioned me in this lmao
I believe my parents bought me them.

Samantha
02-12-2014, 04:34 AM
I'm confused why you mentioned me in this lmao
I believe my parents bought me them.
You wanted threads to reply to ;). I actually also remember getting 5c on my American account too, but at the time I wasn't aware it was on .com, I found my first accounts from the merge and I spent those credits more wisely. I did receive a free Streets Of Bobba carpet though and had a small, varied collection of furniture on that hotel.

Brad
02-12-2014, 04:54 AM
I remember when i was younger.. like maybe 15, my parents bough me my first credits... they bribed me with them to go to the dentist. haha! It was hilarious. :P It made me go to the dentist, because all i could think about was what i was going to buy with them.. haha

Bloop
02-12-2014, 06:59 AM
I think my sister gave me some to start with. She introduced me to habbo and was a self-proclaimed ss pro. I went on to buy scratch cards myself and text purchasing of credits after the store I frequented stopped selling the cards (no idea why and I couldn't find any other places to get them)
I never scammed before but have always been scammed :(:(:(:(:(:(

dbgtz
02-12-2014, 08:09 PM
You wanted threads to reply to ;). I actually also remember getting 5c on my American account too, but at the time I wasn't aware it was on .com, I found my first accounts from the merge and I spent those credits more wisely. I did receive a free Streets Of Bobba carpet though and had a small, varied collection of furniture on that hotel.

Oh lmao how did you know :O
I loved the free 5c they used to give out, I wish they did that still :( Or giving away free furni which you could just buy infinite amounts of lmao

e5
02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Home phone I think! Had to ask me dad hehe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!