PDA

View Full Version : Throne Rumour :@

Nisus
11-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Right i just want to get this Clear

Thrones will not Come out on .co.uk Reason Being - Managers Gift
And to many people would leave habbo

People Say Coz it Come out on Other Hotels it will come out on .co.uk?

Did the Dj Decks ,,, No

Whats gonna happen People Saying these Stupid things will make the throne Drop in Value Like the Dj decks

THRONES AINT COMING OUT

thanks for reading

Carlos
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Not news, not rumour ;)

Roboevil
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
What a fantastic OPINION you have!!! Could we please bare in mind that the orange parasol was released? The *scripted* bear rugs were released too.

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Give us proof that it wont be released. Theres no proof that it will so I guess we wont know, will we.

Digital
11-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Its going to be gay saying 50t for your Rare Gold ;[

Nisus
11-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Give us proof that it wont be released. Theres no proof that it will so I guess we wont know, will we. Yup i Do Its a managers Gift Same with Samova and holopod :S Thats why none been relased

Maybe it aint news but its a Rumour

Roboevil
11-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Its going to be gay saying 50t for your Rare Gold ;[
I know lol, we'll have to trade in BirdBaths or something ='[!! I feel like the trading values are back to square one when people used to trade like a bath and a wooden stool for a holoboy, or like a hc for a throne =[.

Carlos
11-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm never going to believe anything the staff say ;)

Nisus
11-09-2005, 12:53 PM
see what i mean :S it will be 50 T for Rare gold :S only if people Stop saying its coming out in Cat :S when it aint u all was like oh its the Dj decks Well u all was Wrong and Ione Said it will never Be relased

Carlos
11-09-2005, 12:54 PM
see what i mean :S it will be 50 T for Rare gold :S only if people Stop saying its coming out in Cat :S when it aint u all was like oh its the Dj decks Well u all was Wrong and Ione Said it will never Be relased

They will probally use hcs.

Seacat
11-09-2005, 12:55 PM
I agree that I doubt Thrones will EVER be released.

Okay, they'd make alot of money by releasing the Thrones from people who want to own a few Thrones, but the people Habbo REALLY make money out of all year round (the richer people) will probably leave Habbo if all they've earned is worth next to nothing and can be earned by newbies within 10 minutes.

I've also heard staff say that the Holoboy, Russian Samover or Thrones will NEVER be released, because of how it was given out.

I think there are ALOT more things that Habbo could release instead of the Throne to make money, for example some more of that V7 Furni people are dying to get their hands on -- Releasing brand new V7 Furni is the best idea as no-one owns it, so it can't upset anyone who owns alot, and obviously as it's new alot of people want to own them.

I'm guessing everyone who thinks the Throne will be released thinks it because of the document that was posted yesterday. The document looked very heavily edited, and it said that V8 was been installed yesterday, so that's already proved that the document is edited/totally made up and therefore unreliable -- so don't let some stupid document drag the Throne prices down when it's on a high at the moment.

Carlos
11-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I think the throne is priced at way too much.

Nisus
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I think the throne is priced at way too much. but having some thing Priced high Gives you somthing to work at

Crouch
11-09-2005, 12:59 PM
They will probally use hcs.

They will not use hcs because the throne ISNT coming out. Managers gifts will never be released. Same with super rares, unless they had always planned to be released. Habbo got enough complaints with wrecking the trading system before. They will probably never reach 1000 users on at a time if they bring out the throne. It just aint gonna happen, now lets FORGET about it :|

Carlos
11-09-2005, 01:03 PM
They will not use hcs because the throne ISNT coming out. Managers gifts will never be released. Same with super rares, unless they had always planned to be released. Habbo got enough complaints with wrecking the trading system before. They will probably never reach 1000 users on at a time if they bring out the throne. It just aint gonna happen, now lets FORGET about it :|

Who knows, no-one can predict the future.

but having some thing Priced high Gives you somthing to work at

Or gives habbo more money?

Nisus
11-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Who knows, no-one can predict the future.

Or gives habbo more money?

you sound like one of these people who want the throne to go down in price beacuse u cant afford them your self ? am i right ?

Carlos
11-09-2005, 01:10 PM
you sound like one of these people who want the throne to go down in price beacuse u cant afford them your self ? am i right ?

The throne is way over-priced. 20 hcs for 1.

I can afford thrones, I have 19 worth.

Nisus
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
edit // double post sorry

Nisus
11-09-2005, 01:12 PM
u have 19 worth ? what thrones or hcs beacuse u saying all this if u have thrones ull loose ur self

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post. (You still had time to edit)

Carlos
11-09-2005, 01:13 PM
u have 19 worth ? what thrones or hcs beacuse u saying all this if u have thrones ull loose ur self

I have 15 in thrones and 80 odd hcs.

I couldnt care less if I lost out or gained, habbo's just a game and some people take it too seriously.

Nisus
11-09-2005, 01:15 PM
I have 15 in thrones and 80 odd hcs.

I couldnt care less if I lost out or gained, habbo's just a game and some people take it too seriously. i know people Take it Serious But people Work Hard to become Rich and not loose out on rumors But u know where i am coming From

Carlos
11-09-2005, 01:16 PM
i know people Take it Serious But people Work Hard to become Rich and not loose out on rumors But u know where i am coming From

Suppose, I worked hard and spent alot of money. But 20 hcs is a very high price for 1 throne. - e.g: £2.50 = 1 hc - - 20 hcs = £45+

Anyway I'm off now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!