PDA

View Full Version : Articles Advent Calendar - December 1st

Brad
01-12-2014, 10:29 AM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/11/17/f121b3a96ffef30decb283c1c1357d87.png

Over these next 25 days, the Articles Department will be bringing you their rendition of the classic Christmas Advent Calendar! Advent Calendars that we are used to usually have little chocolates in them, and I'm sorry- but there's no chocolate in these ones. We will be presenting a small little snippet of reflection for you to answer a couple questions too.
There are prizes involved, so the more you participate the more chances for you to win!

Today is Day 1 of 25.

To open the advent Calendar for today, click on the spoiler!

December 1st
"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful."
Remember during this time of the year to spend the most time with your family. Encourage one another in the festive holiday, and cherish the moments you have with them!

What's your favourite thing to do for the holidays with your family?

Post your answers in the comments below!

Paige.
01-12-2014, 12:01 PM
I love waking up with my family on Christmas morning and opening our presents together because everyone seems so happy and it's just a nice time to sit and be with your family!

Cow
01-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Eating food.

Rachel
01-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Open gifts and sing karaoke together :)

dbgtz
01-12-2014, 07:53 PM
This is a neat idea.

My favourite thing is eating a roast. Mostly because of the food, but still.

Empired
01-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Christmas Eve. I don't enjoy Christmas Day much at all but I love the atmosphere on Christmas Eve. I've said this vaguely in another thread but we have the same layout every year:

My mother and I go out and do a long walk with the dog on the only hill in Cambridge
I cook sausage rolls at about 5pm and we eat them piping out straight out of the oven after
We watch crap telly whilst eating sausage rolls (last year we watched Victoria Wood and something else i can't even remember but i love it)
we all madly wrap christmas presents because we're too lazy to until the last second
my mum + grandma go out to midnight mass at their church, i stay at home and come on habbo (:8)

it's great

Bloop
02-12-2014, 10:13 AM
sleep in then gather all our relatives together in the evening and eat pizza and exchange gifts :]

Kimmy
02-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Eat food, visit town. There's a big carnivally type thing set up in town every year with ferris wheels and christmas food, it's so good for a day out.

Tyler
02-12-2014, 04:15 PM
having christmas dinner with family

Samantha
03-12-2014, 12:01 AM
I like watching the Christmas TV and movies with my family.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!