PDA

View Full Version : Pyro

MilksAreUs
07-12-2014, 11:42 AM
"This new device called Pyro and made by magician Adam Wilber fits nicely to on your wrist and allows you to unleash hell upon the world.

The device can be picked up for a very modest $174 (£110). At that price who isn’t going to buy one? It comes with four barrels which means you can fire up to four shots before reloading.

Now obviously this thing is totally awesome, but we can see the technology being abused. You may remember the guy who made Iron Man’s wrist rocket launcher who refuses to sell his product out of fear it will go to the wrong hands. With great power comes great responsibility."

http://youtu.be/BNVG0dFaC50

This little beauty can be purchased here : Pyro (http://www.ellusionist.com/pyro-handheld-fireshooter-by-adam-wilber.html)

scottish
07-12-2014, 12:37 PM
I can imagine a lot of people burning themselves with it, seems absolutely pointless and useless don't forget stupid.

Not sure if your description is a joke, states "we can see this being abused" but does nothing to combat it.

at $174 who wouldn't want to buy it? most of the sane people in the world?

Richie
07-12-2014, 10:22 PM
lmao this can't be legitimate, surely.

Empired
08-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Why would you even need this?? I can't think of a single time I would be able to use this device unless I wanted to go out into the middle of nowhere and burn some grass.

'Pyro goes way beyond magic and puts an unexplainable, supernatural power in your hands. I don’t leave home without it and am constantly finding excuses to shoot fireballs from my empty hands.' - Daniel Madison

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
What kind of excuses? Do you not run the risk of starting a large-scale fire every time you do that?

FlyingJesus
08-12-2014, 02:30 PM
"IT'S SLEEK... IT'S BLACK"

Well I'm sold

GoldenMerc
08-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Shame he didn't actually explain the concept. not sure anyone who would need one of these other than a dragonballz fanboy

e5
08-12-2014, 08:23 PM
I saw this on the lad bible but their shipping system charges $54 to ship :( so I cancelled

MKR&*42
08-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Errr it's cool yeah but why would you actually ever need to use it? I'm sure there is some absolutely gigantic safety risk from aimlessly throwing fireballs everywhere as well what the hell.

It's cool and relatively cheap but it's unnecessary and has potential to be so dangerous no?

Firehorse
13-12-2014, 02:17 PM
For those wondering what it's for, it's a magician's tool.

peteyt
18-12-2014, 09:01 PM
The video and the site don't really show it in depth. Surely if someone is willing to pay that much they'd want to see the device properly - the video avoids this as much as it can. They'd want to know exactly what it is - how to properly use it, fuel it etc. There just isn't enough information

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!