PDA

View Full Version : What song reminds you of where?

Phil
07-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Do you have any song that reminds you of a certain time or a place? Obviously don't be like "WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL REMINDS ME OF ONE DIRECTION".

Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue: Reminds me of my school tour to Italy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

I thought of loads more earlier but I can't remember any of them now lol. What about you lot?

Richie
07-12-2014, 10:25 PM
spotify:track:4NTWZqvfQTlOMitlVn6tew

reminds me of going to berlin with my school lmao

Martin
07-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Cheryl Cole - Fight for this Love

Reminds me of work, as the first shift I ever did at work was a night shift and this song was played on the instore radio 5 times in a row due to some sort of glitch.

Sho
07-12-2014, 10:26 PM
james blunt's 'you're beautiful' reminds me of this prom-type thing i went to in primary school. we were allowed to go for a weekend to this place called llangrannog where we'd take part in activities and stuff with other schools across wales. on the last day there was a prom thing that we were allowed to go to if we wanted to and that song played, some guy asked me if i wanted to dance and i just replied with "no sorry i just came for the food" so now i hear it and feel so bad every time!!

James
08-12-2014, 10:29 AM
McFly "Star Girl" always reminds me of year 6 because our teacher was amazing and we always used to party and listen to music while we worked, and that song was played most often.

Kimmy
08-12-2014, 11:00 AM
You've got it made - We are in the crowd reminds me of a school trip to this sports center.. idk why.

-:Undertaker:-
08-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue reminds me of my geography classes cos we used to sing it.
Black Lace - Agadoo reminds me of holidays as a kid.
Bombay Bicycle Club - Come To reminds me of when Joan Rivers died.
Tina Turner - Proud Mary reminds me of my mate as it's our tune when we're out drinking.

MKR&*42
08-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm with Dan about agadoo

man i feel like a woman also reminds me a lot of holiday discos as a kid (like at basic english resort places idk :() cause i ******* loved that song and still do lmaooo

Bloop
09-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Lemon tree by the fools garden reminds me of my cousins house lmao. This song makes me feel so nostalgic and thoughts of death overwhelm me idek why

Indesition
09-12-2014, 02:49 PM
So much songs that remind me of so mush stuff, I think i'm too sentimental lol.
I can't remember (or I don't want to maybe) but whoa, so much stuff going on in my person or whatever... I wish you were here- Pink Floyd ... reminds me of someone so much and that makes me feel so happy/sad (:(

j0rd
09-12-2014, 03:23 PM
http://youtu.be/psuRGfAaju4

reminds me of doing my GCSEs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!