PDA

View Full Version : Hatred

Richie
07-12-2014, 10:32 PM
It has gotten a lot of hate by the media (the irony), it's meant to be one of the most violent controversial games ever.

Looks quite fun imo lmao, people think these games will make people go out and commit such crimes but tbh I loved man hunt and I'd never consider going out and putting a plastic bag over someones head.. thoughts??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcIsEcZQrLc

dbgtz
07-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I saw this as the trailer was released back in October I don't see the problem with it. To be honest, it just looks like a very dull game to me.

scottish
07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
games don't kill people, psychopaths do

Indesition
08-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Well,it's still a bad message for your brain, you get used to the fact of killing people as if their lives would't value and **** ; anyway I don't like those like '4th person' games. xP

Kyle
08-12-2014, 12:17 PM
games don't kill people, psychopaths do
Goldie lookin chain called, they want you to join the band

Well,it's still a bad message for your brain, you get used to the fact of killing people as if their lives would't value and **** ; anyway I don't like those like '4th person' games. xP
No you get used to killing characters in a game who don't actually have lives to take :p

These sort of games encourage channeling of aggression into something other than actual violence. They don't say that violence is okay, they don't encourage real life enactments of the scenes depicted and they almost always have age restrictions in place to prevent the more impressionable folk among us from accessing them until their brains have matured a little. Yes they can provide inspiration that moulds already lost people's actions but these actions will have taken place in a different form eventually with a different trigger had they not played. Violence is everywhere and criticising games or other media that depict it in a deliberately sensational way is a little bit pointless if we look at all the violence that occurs outside of that realm.

~~from phone

Stephen
08-12-2014, 04:01 PM
i like to go on murderous rampages on gta etc.. it's fun

although holding a gun up to some innocent person and them begging for their lives takes it to the next level abit.. FUN
but after watching some mind bending scifi simulated world films last night it has me thinking ARE WE KILLING RL PPL WHO HAVE RL FEELINGS AND FEEL PAIN :(

MKR&*42
08-12-2014, 08:49 PM
It looks like an ''okay'' game to play, but in regards to the side topic - out of every game I've played involving violence I can't honestly say ive wanted to grab a gun/knife irl and actually attack someone :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!