Indesition
09-12-2014, 10:55 PM
O.O crazy what you can do with some money

lemons
09-12-2014, 10:56 PM
O.O crazy what you can do with some freebies

Sandoo
10-12-2014, 12:40 AM
There's nothing especially American about this build, so the title is a bit of a misnomer. I do like the shed though.

Also what happened to your extravagant "They changed the zoom, I'm never making videos anymore" statement?

Edmond
10-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Nice colour scheme. Not too keen on the stairs going up and down from the main door though.

Good job :)

Rakker
10-12-2014, 04:28 PM
There's nothing especially American about this build, so the title is a bit of a misnomer. I do like the shed though.

Also what happened to your extravagant "They changed the zoom, I'm never making videos anymore" statement?

Wait! The system has improved, we can record the rooms in quality (again) - Sandbox Update. I asked sulake for Improvements. They did so I stay

Send me a better title for the video?

Sandoo
11-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Wait! The system has improved, we can record the rooms in quality (again) - Sandbox Update. I asked sulake for Improvements. They did so I stay

Send me a better title for the video?

Awesome! Good to see that you'll be sticking around the room building scene.

I wouldn't call it an American house because there's nothing specifically American about it. I'd say the backyard elements are most like the Southern or Central US, but the front isn't exactly American. It's reminiscent of a plantation home but it really comes off as an urban, almost European home in the front (with the window sills, concrete patches and front garden. "American" also isn't the best descriptor because the US has such a diverse amount of architectural styles within it. It's hard to put a name to the style because it seems like a bunch of styles mashed together (specifically the clashing of urban and rural elements), so I'd avoid going with a region in this case and something more basic like "Classic Home" "Family Home", etc. :)

Bloop
11-12-2014, 06:31 AM
O.O crazy what you can do with some undies

Edited by lRhyss (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

Rachel
15-12-2014, 10:37 PM
I really like the room so far, of course it needs a bit more work but you're on the right path :)

8.7/10

:odey:
18-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Can't wait to see the finished picture once again. Amazing work.

!x!dude!x!2
18-12-2014, 06:39 PM
you always seem to impress us

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!