PDA

View Full Version : Articles Advent Calendar - December 11th

Brad
11-12-2014, 05:14 AM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/11/17/f121b3a96ffef30decb283c1c1357d87.png

Over these next 25 days, the Articles Department will be bringing you their rendition of the classic Christmas Advent Calendar! Advent Calendars that we are used to usually have little chocolates in them, and I'm sorry- but there's no chocolate in these ones. We will be presenting a small little snippet of reflection for you to answer a couple questions too.
There are prizes involved, so the more you participate the more chances for you to win!

Today is Day 11 of 25.

To open the Advent Calendar for today, click on the spoiler.

December 11th

Where are you Christmas
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play

This season always bring back memeories of those whom my family has lost. It's a troublesome time for most. We cherish the time we had spent with them, and look forward to being with them one day.

What is your favourite memory with your grandparent(s)? If you do not have one - Who has been there for you as a "grandparent", and what makes them special?
Post your answers in the comments below!

Bloop
11-12-2014, 06:26 AM
I used to go to my grandmother's home during the day and return home at night as my parents had to work and were unable to look after me. Probably it was during then as my maternal grandma was a fantastic cook, and would cook us simple but delicious meals and fuss over us and play with us. (Us being me and my cousins)

Empired
11-12-2014, 08:02 AM
When my grandparents were alive we used to have them over for Christmas and we'd play board game after board game on Christmas Day to keep the arguments to a minimum haha. Now I only have the one left and she lives here permanently so she's just part of the normal day now.

Cow
11-12-2014, 04:02 PM
We just went on trips around the world for chrismas.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!