PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Clans Base

Paige.
12-12-2014, 01:28 PM
This is mine currently:

http://i.imgur.com/XSpSmGm.jpg

Got town hall level 7 a few days ago and it's in the bottom corner because I'm farming, so have a farming base
That is also why my trophy count is so low
The reason I have so little gold is because I keep spending it on upgrading my walls, I had to buy more for my th level 7 base :( I copied the base from someone on YouTube I don't even remember who
Anyway, I'm saving up for a dark elixir drill and I nearly have enough

What's your base like at the moment? Post a screenshot if you can :)
I'm interested in how other people play because I don't really know alot about the game and tend to follow guides and stuff :/

-Nick
12-12-2014, 01:57 PM
This is mine currently:

Got town hall level 7 a few days ago and it's in the bottom corner because I'm farming, so have a farming base
The reason I have so little gold is because I keep spending it on upgrading my walls, I had to buy more for my th level 7 base :( I copied the base from someone on YouTube I don't even remember who

I'm interested in how other people play because I don't really know alot about the game and tend to follow guides and stuff :/

Base is looking good.. do you know what what the base type is called? If not it's called a farming base

Farming is when you are not worried about the trophy's and going straight for the loot. The best tactic Paige, if you want to succeed and make it easier for yourself in the game is to upgrade your base till you cannot upgrade it anymore then upgrade your town hall. If you want to know about more.. Just send me a Skype message - I believe I have you :P!

Nick

Shockwave.2CC
13-12-2014, 02:23 AM
This is mine currently:

How is the clan wars?

Paige.
13-12-2014, 10:51 AM
How is the clan wars?

awful! we have only ever been in one and it ended in complete annihilation... haha

Shockwave.2CC
13-12-2014, 05:58 PM
awful! we have only ever been in one and it ended in complete annihilation... haha

Should do them once a week

Paige.
14-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Should do them once a week

really? we're not good enough i don't think and half the clan have no idea

Shockwave.2CC
14-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Yeah, because you can still win coins and stuff. Plus more people might join if it's in description

Also, I've over took you :)

zombies
14-12-2014, 06:14 PM
my dad plays this eeeeh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!