lemons
13-12-2014, 12:49 PM
awesome

Red
13-12-2014, 12:53 PM
are the ones we have now tradeable?

Brad
13-12-2014, 01:07 PM
I wonder if that horrid pixel stuff will become tradable so we can get it out of our existence. (It's the one thing that fills the first two rows in my inventory)

Chrisbud1
13-12-2014, 02:44 PM
I wonder if that horrid pixel stuff will become tradable so we can get it out of our existence. (It's the one thing that fills the first two rows in my inventory)

I just put that in a random room and never looked at it again lol

Brad
13-12-2014, 02:50 PM
I just put that in a random room and never looked at it again lol

I tried once, but my OCD kept making me want to delete the room and it ends up back in my inventory.. :(

Bloop
13-12-2014, 02:56 PM
I just put that in a random room and never looked at it again lollmao same I made an untradeables room and placed all the **** furni that can't be traded thr.

bikini; if your rich you could buy a group on an alt then u could dump all the crap in it :-------------)

Brad
13-12-2014, 03:11 PM
lmao same I made an untradeables room and placed all the **** furni that can't be traded thr.

bikini; if your rich you could buy a group on an alt then u could dump all the crap in it :-------------)

hmmm... never thought of that idea.. haha! :P

Kimmy
13-12-2014, 03:25 PM

I have a small room in Habbo where I keep all of my junk furnis so it doesn't fill up my inventory like someone said earlier.

Cow
13-12-2014, 08:26 PM
I have a small room in Habbo where I keep all of my junk furnis so it doesn't fill up my inventory like someone said earlier.

I love junk furnis I have over 400 pigs. And this will be a nice touch to trade effects.

Empired
14-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I tried once, but my OCD kept making me want to delete the room and it ends up back in my inventory.. :(
Yh same I can't stand to think I have a room that's unfinished or has junk in it. Couldn't even buy a group room on a clone cos it would be the same problem. It just feels messy and.. well, incomplete I guess. I hate uncompleted things.

However I do like the idea of trading effects even tho I'll probably never do it.

dbgtz
14-12-2014, 01:13 PM
I guess it makes sense with the introduction of the new clothes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!