PDA

View Full Version : New BC blocks, unlimited effects, all norms in BC catalogue codes

Michael
16-12-2014, 12:59 PM
landing.view.ny14bcupdate.body=You've been asking for it…we've been working on it... and now we have delivered! ALL Builder's now have EXCLUSIVE access to the entire norm furni catalogue. From Alhambra to Habbowood, Plasto to Steampunk…It's all there!
landing.view.ny14bcupdate.button=See whats new
landing.view.ny14bcupdate.header=Builders Club EXTREME!
landing.view.ny14blocks.body=Did you say BUILDING BLOCK UPDATE?! ALL NEW Building Blocks have arrived! Stack them high and build towers aplenty, or get creative with alphabet letters and make magical creations - The possibilities are endless!
landing.view.ny14blocks.button=Check it out
landing.view.ny14blocks.header=Stack them high...
landing.view.ny14bundle.body=It's almost the end of this year and that means…A BIG PARTY! This year we're having a very special Habbo House party! Bring some snacks, put your dancing shoes on and get ready to P-A-R-T-Y!
landing.view.ny14bundle.button=Check it out
landing.view.ny14bundle.header=Habbo House Party Bundle
landing.view.ny14catsale.body=Brrr this winter has been cold. Let's heat things with a Habbo Catalogue sale! Only her for a short time, this annual SALE has it all! Don't miss out on big savings with this limited time offer.
landing.view.ny14catsale.button=Happy shopping
landing.view.ny14catsale.header=January Sale now on!
landing.view.ny14newfurni.body=YAY! It's almost New Year, better hurry and get your room ready for the BIG Habbo Party! Hang the lights, fill the balloons and get ready for a new years to remember. Get your party gear while its here...
landing.view.ny14newfurni.button=See the furni
landing.view.ny14newfurni.header=NEW Neon Furni is here...
landing.view.ny14permeffects.body=ALL NEW Permanent effects are here! Sick of purchasing effects multiple times? Want to keep effects forever? Want to trade your way to the top of the effects kingdom?Well then, Permanent effects are for you!
landing.view.ny14permeffects.button=Find out more
landing.view.ny14permeffects.header=Welcome, Perm Effects!

Entire norm furni catalogue for BC members (Habbowood, Alhambra, Plasto, Steampunk etc)
New BC building blocks
New BC alphabet letters
A habbo house party bundle
January sale
New neon furni

Kyle
16-12-2014, 04:23 PM
stupid move now nobody need ever buy coins on special occasions

Sandoo
16-12-2014, 05:05 PM
As a BC member, I love this because it'll make building SO much easier. I think it may be a huge mistake though in terms of getting people to buy coins and the Habbo economy in general.

e5
16-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Maybe they more of a steady income this way rather than people just waiting for promotions

Aaron
16-12-2014, 11:27 PM
If I was still as active as I used to be, I'd nearly be better off selling all my storages and buying this. Seems trading won't be as demandable with BC full catalogue.

:odey:
18-12-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm a big fan of builders club, I don't get why everyone hates on it, probably because i'm poor.
But still, I'm glad they're doing this.

Edmond
23-12-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm well chuffed they're doing this. In all fairness I reckon they could up the price a little for it, but that wouldn't go down well. Perhaps they could have different BC subscriptions? the more you pay the more you get :o

Hannah
23-12-2014, 07:49 AM
You can never please everyone - I'm still one of those s**** that would prefer to own the furni and not have the ugly orange box when it's clicked - but that's just me.

I like that they're opening up the range, however.

Yupt
24-12-2014, 12:11 PM
I think it's a good move to be fair, builders club is a really easy way for them to make money of lots of people each month and it won't stop people still buying credits because they'll need them to purchase the items of furni they need to finish of their rooms that aren't available through bc.

- - - Updated - - -

You can never please everyone - I'm still one of those s**** that would prefer to own the furni and not have the ugly orange box when it's clicked - but that's just me.

I like that they're opening up the range, however.

I think most people prefer owning the furni, I know I do! But i'd also much rather have a complete room with a few orange boxes than a closed room half complete :P

Hidden
29-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Oh well, who cares everything is worthless anyway with the amount of bundles they released.

KJK
31-12-2014, 05:26 AM
The economy is **** already, why not make it ********!

James
03-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Do we know when the entire norm catalogue is being added to builders club? Mine expires in 9 days and im debating cancelling if it doesn't arrive before then.

A
05-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Oh well, who cares everything is worthless anyway with the amount of bundles they released. [2]

Agree with this in so many ways...

Jazz
07-01-2015, 02:42 PM
rip rare values

i love builders club, and im probably going to end up buying it

Lewis
07-01-2015, 07:46 PM
I do think they should include wired in it, I guarantee they'd get so many sales if so.

LondonT
11-01-2015, 04:39 PM
I have noticed a fair bit is missing from the BC Warehouse.

Plasto,
Mode Dining Chair
Habbowood
Mall Furni (Not sure what category this fell into)
Cabin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!