PDA

View Full Version : help i think ive messed up irl

BreakfastBacon
16-12-2014, 04:42 PM
kid on my bus in same year as me thinks he is really cool and thinks he can get away with groping girls on the bus
its honestly sickening to see happen and he also peer pressures them into telling him stuff
tonight i talked to my friend about how he groped them and when my friend gets off he turns to me and says "say something like that again i will smack you in the face"
all built up anger goes up and i end up hitting h im into his seat
bus driver yells for me to sit down so i do
when he gets off he says something like "you'll wish you didn't do that"
he knows quite a lot of popular kids...not sure how many really like him...i know lots of people don't but this huge kid who backs him up for anything will probably hunt me down
people on my bus agree to back me up if school gets word of this but still worried

what do i do? am i fine or what?

scottish
16-12-2014, 04:46 PM
stand your ground and fight.

j0rd
16-12-2014, 04:47 PM
start hitting the gym

BreakfastBacon
if the big friend comes after me i dont stand a chance js

buttons
yeah that's the worst thing about standing up for whats right, bullies. not that you should have actually hit him though.
i suppose if your school does find out about it then you could talk about your concerns so they can keep an eye out, offer you a place to go at school away from them. could be a good thing if you get detention and can keep away from them.

BreakfastBacon
16-12-2014, 04:49 PM
yeah that's the worst thing about standing up for whats right, bullies. not that you should have actually hit him though.
i suppose if your school does find out about it then you could talk about your concerns so they can keep an eye out, offer you a place to go at school away from them. could be a good thing if you get detention and can keep away from them.

yea im not worried about detention or anything my parents hate this kid anyway

just really don't want to have to worry about that big kid and if the annoying guy twists the tale e.g. "he was making fun of me and when i said stop he hit me :(((("

j0rd
16-12-2014, 04:50 PM
if the big friend comes after me i dont stand a chance js
that's why you hit the gym

David
16-12-2014, 04:54 PM
stick and move no pain no gain there is no tomorrow

The Don
16-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Fill your pockets with sand and throw it in his eyes before he can attack you. That should give you plenty of time to make your great escape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

Or tell a teacher...

Gina
16-12-2014, 06:21 PM
DROP KICK HIM ba boosh

David
16-12-2014, 06:27 PM
DROP KICK HIM ba boosh

did that before and fractured my elbow on the landing
wasn't fun

Kyle
16-12-2014, 07:11 PM
dont worry if u get beat up then u get beat up

Futz
16-12-2014, 07:40 PM
a swedish army knife is sensible

Bloop
17-12-2014, 01:48 AM
I got into an argument with another person and that person sent his friend on me LOL. Anyway the person whatsapped me asking me to 'meet irl and fight' and 'good luck to me when sch reopens'.

#beg you are living in a civilised country tbh most of these are just empty threats

Zak
17-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Don't worry about it mate, I had a group of people surround me once basically said they were going to flip a coin heads they'd "smash my head in" and tails they'd "smash my head in", to which I replied "no you won't". Don't panic honestly - if it comes to it and you can't get out of the circle or group of people, hit one of them. Be confident - worst thing that will happen is that you get beaten up. Long story short on mine - teacher told the kids to "f$%k off" in essence.. after she asked what was going on.

Nothing happened after that.

I've punched bullies in the face before. I've been in fights and its never been so bad. As long as you're not an adult yet you will be fine.

You'd be amazed how scared bullies are of doing anything. The anxiety and worry you have is probably happening to them too. The way they get around that is to gang up and well doesn't that make them cowards.

IceNineKills
17-12-2014, 10:51 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by mdport. (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly or inappropriately!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!