PDA

View Full Version : Coming out.

ross
11-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I was wondering when you realised you were gay/bi/lesbian.

What did you do/think?

Did you think it was natural for you to feel this.

Did you think this shouldn't be happening.

Did you quickly go and tell a family member/friend that you were having these feelings.

Or did you wait until this day to see if it's meant to be.

Just wondering, don't post if you don't feel comfortable. :)

Toes
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
I dunno really on that gay-o-metre it said i was 40% gay, I'm comfortible with it.

ross
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
I dunno really on that gay-o-metre it said i was 40% gay, I'm comfortible with it.
yeah it said I was 87% - I'm more than comfortable.

Marcus
11-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I was wondering when you realised you were gay/bi/lesbian.

What did you do/think?

Did you think it was natural for you to feel this.

Did you think this shouldn't be happening.

Did you quickly go and tell a family member/friend that you were having these feelings.

Or did you wait until this day to see if it's meant to be.

Just wondering, don't post if you don't feel comfortable. :)
Nice questionnaire :p

I was confused alot back when i was in my 13's - but now i feel bi, as you said in another thread, you feel attracted to men than woman ;P and that's how i feel

I really don't care what people think xD if they don't like me, thats there problem xD as there's plenty of other people out there <3 so im not really botherd about it xD I am who i am...

ross
11-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Nice questionnaire :p

I was confused alot back when i was in my 13's - but now i feel bi, as you said in another thread, you feel attracted to men than woman ;P and that's how i feel

I really don't care what people think xD if they don't like me, thats there problem xD as there's plenty of other people out there <3 so im not really botherd about it xD I am who i am...
Exactly. But I care a little, because otherwise I would have told people IRL, but I haven't I haven't got the confidence :(

Marcus
11-09-2005, 03:06 PM
I think only one or two people know im Bi irl, - we don't really go around asking each others sexuality or go around shouting 'Im Bi' out :p - If they don't ask they won't know ;) if they ask, then obviously they will

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Iv told a few of my mates most can guess

ross
11-09-2005, 03:08 PM
I think only one or two people know im Bi irl, - we don't really go around asking each others sexuality or go around shouting 'Im Bi' out :p - If they don't ask they won't know ;) if they ask, then obviously they will
Yep. Interesting.

I don't think I have the trust in any of my friends, yet.

I have trust in two, Rhian and Bex. But the thing is, they're in like a group, the group is very close as friends, I'm just thinking if I told them, they might tell their friends in the group. :(

Marcus
11-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Most of my mates are immature brats, Possibly one of the reasons id never tell a few of them anything

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Yeah I hang around with like 40 people and were all close and people do tell other people then rumours go around

Anger
11-09-2005, 03:17 PM
When i first realised i wasnt exacly straight i was worried and sort of keeping myself back and being really quiet, i felt like what would people think? will they still like me and so on, Didnt really find it embrassing just worrying really now it doesnt bother me,Tyche was the first person i told as knew she wouldnt be like omgz freak or anything as we've been friends for like a year now ;), i think i told my mum a few weeks after and she was like your life your choices
So i find it fine really

ross
11-09-2005, 03:21 PM
When i first realised i wasnt exacly straight i was worried and sort of keeping myself back and being really quiet, i felt like what would people think? will they still like me and so on, Didnt really find it embrassing just worrying really now it doesnt bother me,Tyche was the first person i told as knew she wouldnt be like omgz freak or anything as we've been friends for like a year now ;), i think i told my mum a few weeks after and she was like your life your choices
So i find it fine really
Aw, I find that really sweet.

Good on you :) <3

Bef
11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Im straight so i havn't had to come out, id look a bit silly coming out as straight when everyone already knows i am.
I feel for u guys thou, it must be hard for those of u who feel like they wont be accepted just because of there sxuality. You all must have one person u can trust. I no if any of my friends came out as gay id be there for them and accept there wishes if they didnt want anyone else to no. I actually have suspicions that one of my girl mates might be bi/lesbian but im not pushing her to tell me, if she does feel up to it then i hope she knows that i, and most of our other mates will be there for her.

EletricMornings
11-09-2005, 03:32 PM
i realized i was bi when i was 11

Rachi
11-09-2005, 05:54 PM
KKz i have no idea what i am "/

Ree
11-09-2005, 06:53 PM
You Cant Really Be Sure If Ur Gay/Bi/Straight.
Im Not Sure.
Lmao.
Im Keepin It In Tho
Not Telin Ppl How Confused I Am.
If It Gets Around School,
People Will Bully Ya :l

Jordan3
11-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Its easier to tell online friends than school friends obviously.

Magnet
11-09-2005, 07:41 PM
I honestly do not know what sexuality I am. I sometimes feel I'm bi, as I think I have some feelings for girls. But I don't know why, I just sometimes feel odd around a guy. I don't know what I am yet. I feel that if I was bisexual, I would get bullied. And I am certain my cousin wouldn't like me anymore, ebcause he hates gays/bi's.

I know I have some friends to rely on. For the time being, I have no sexuality, but maybe when I get a bit older. I'll know for certain.

Bef
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Anyway guys always remember
Those who mind dont matter
And those who matter dont mind!

Painiac
13-09-2005, 08:35 PM
What did you do/think?

Did you think it was natural for you to feel this?

Did you think this shouldn't be happening?

Did you quickly go and tell a family member/friend that you were having these feelings?

Or did you wait until this day to see if it's meant to be?

I thought nothing of it :) I was 8 when I first had thoughts like that...

I knew no better. And my mum had told me it was natural.

See above.

I didn't tell anyone until I was 14 years of age.

I had no choice about coming out. Someone discovered and told everyone and I refused to deny it.

Hope that answers your questions :P :)

Revenge
13-09-2005, 08:39 PM
I like to think that im just me, and if i want to think a girl (or many...) is hot, then i can, but i can also drool over guys. I try not to label myself.

Demynx
13-09-2005, 09:10 PM
I was confused with these emotions but its normal and im straight,hetro,Non-Gay
But i don't have problems with gays or lesbians i even have some friends who are gay.
When i was 4 i was gay but i didnt know what that was so i guess when i was 7 i was Bio then straight

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!