PDA

View Full Version : How was your Christmas?

Gina
25-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Did you have a good day? What did you do? What else are you going to do? Highlights? How was it woooo

Mines like over now in the sense everyones gone home and Charlottes now gone to her boyfriends but at 9 me and my mum and going to watch EastEnders together lmao

but yeh been rly fab! spent most the day watching telly and obv the meals were fab
morning also was v festive when we set up before people arrived

only other thing to do is ring my dad and watch eastenders wooo how about you!

obv its not completely over and stuff omg i am aware and whatev YOU CAN REPLY IN 4HRS TIME IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY for me everyones now quiet and gone off happy with everyone going home and family gone out lmao so :P

Cow
25-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Soz I was eating cheese all day but srsly. I was just messing around on pc and just not being very social this yr was borin.

Jurv
25-12-2014, 08:30 PM
mine was really nice! i loved spending time with family with us all in the same room watching tv and chatting instead of us all being in different rooms doing different things. ended up waking up super early because my brothers got the mental age of 5 (he's 20 in january...) and couldn't sleep through excitement so waited until around 9am to go downstairs and open everything. loved alll my presents and got ready for my nanna, sister, her boyfriend, and my nephews to come round and have FOOD

i'm literally so stuffed rn been eating none stop but have no regrets hahaha watching tv with the fam i live with now

Chris
25-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Pretty awful to be honest. I've been up since 4am with stomach pains.

Metric1
25-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Amazing. Simply amazing. My brother who wasn't supposed to come home showed up last night. We drank, ate food, drank some more - it was so nice :)

Futz
25-12-2014, 10:45 PM
It was just my family and my grandad this year because people were elsewhere

It was a bit different to the usual, we sort of ate loads, watched the interview and played games

Usually we'll be drinking for the rest of the night now but instead most of us are nodding off on the sofa

quite a cosy christmas

dbgtz
25-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Surprisingly alright until the end when I spent ~£500 on a PS4 + games and a new TV :P

Empired
26-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Uhhh not so good. just going through a rough family patch that meant this year was never going to go so smoothly but what can u do.

i got the books i wanted though :)

OldLoveSong
26-12-2014, 03:52 AM
It was great besides me being on the couch all day with the flu :(

SandraDunca
26-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Great say that this christmas day was awesome for me, I called all my friends and relatives in my home and we all together celebrate the exciting christmas. We enjoyed music, dance and party by having delicious food.

FlyingJesus
26-12-2014, 10:34 AM
IT WAS FAB went to church in the morning for a good old singsong then opened presents and proceeded to pop a few bottles of bubbly so the entire day from about midday onwards was just eating and drinking and having a fab time with the family wooo now I get to do it all again with my dad today *+*+*+*

Yupt
26-12-2014, 12:12 PM
It was okay. We do the same thing every year and it just gets a bit boring. Conversations with my family also always end up being stuff I'm not interested in as well so I just sit there with my dog. Loved my presents though.

Jssy
26-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Not sure really Christmas isn't the same with my grandad gone and its so quiet with just me, mum and my sister so a lot of the day I was alone in quiet in the front room with my mum washing up and my sister skyping her friend. I wish there were more of us, I got my laptop and a frozen blanket off my mum, I always enjoy Christmas Dinner and I watched a few films, chatted to my mum but my sister doesn't think about her actions and she wanted a selfie with me but I sat down cos I felt ill and she got in a mood and chucked all her presents at the tree so there was a lot of shouting as my mum was cross with her which kind of ruined what was a quiet and nice day. I was on facebook most of the day chatting to my best friend. I think I'd enjoy Christmas more when I have my own family since there's only us.

Red
26-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Was really nice even though my sis was at other side of the world and I had to go to bed early since I was up at 5 for work.
I went to church for a candlelit midnight service and then woke up and visited all my small cousins houses and friends, went to the graveyard, came back and watched some tv, had dinner, had a wee nap, went to my grandas and then came home and watched downton and sobbed like a baby.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!