PDA

View Full Version : 12 days of critmhas!

Jurv
27-12-2014, 01:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O870gUnJbKk

Phil
27-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Omg Miranda actually irritates me so much. I can't believe her talent isd wasted on that character :(

Matt
28-12-2014, 12:54 AM
She is so weird what even.

lemons
28-12-2014, 01:02 AM
kl song

i love miranda sings but her videos have become really boring recently! i think her funniest vids are the ones with tyler oakley

Empired
28-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Omg Miranda actually irritates me so much. I can't believe her talent isd wasted on that character :(
yeah!!! I can't stand the character of Miranda but i think Colleen whatshername is really nice. Dunno what it is, just find Miranda Sings really annoying.

Jurv
28-12-2014, 05:38 PM

i bet she's making loads of $$$ doing what she's doing though! she's my fave

kl song

i love miranda sings but her videos have become really boring recently! i think her funniest vids are the ones with tyler oakley

yeah i think she's best when doing collabs

maybe they're rushed because of colleen doing vlogmas and her doing stuff with jerry seinfeld dunnoo

MKR&*42
28-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Who is the person behind miranda sings, like ik it was said in this thread but was she popular before this miranda character??? As far as i can recall miranda sings just appeared out of nowhere to me :P

She's a bit funny but ehh

Jurv
28-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Who is the person behind miranda sings, like ik it was said in this thread but was she popular before this miranda character??? As far as i can recall miranda sings just appeared out of nowhere to me :P

She's a bit funny but ehh

it's colleen ballinger, she wasn't famous before but she worked in musical theatre i think. her voice is fab!

skip to like 1 minute in, this is what she does at her shows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwG6faXz44

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!