PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Exclusive Games +Rep

Phil
29-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey everyone!

So I got a PS3 for Chritmas and as I already have a XBOX360 I want to use the opportunity to play some Exclusive PS3 games and basically just wanted to get some ideas so I could go crazy and buy loads. The only one I've actually played in Heavy Rain which is lit the best game I have ever played!

I'm open to any suggestions but I'm not a big fan of racing or shooting games such as COD and Halo but at the same time I like the adventure kind of ones like Far Cry.

+Rep to any helpful suggestions!

dbgtz
29-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Metal Gear Solid 4, littlebigplanet 3, uncharted, the last of us, journey, beyond: two souls (by the same studio who made heavy rain), ico and the shadow of the colossus hd collection. That's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Chris
29-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I would definitely recommend Uncharted and The Last of Us. Give Far Cry 3 & 4 a go, they're great. Just Cause 2 is also a good one if you enjoy the open world adventures.

dbgtz
29-12-2014, 12:34 PM
I would definitely recommend Uncharted and The Last of Us. Give Far Cry 3 & 4 a go, they're great. Just Cause 2 is also a good one if you enjoy the open world adventures.

Far Cry and Just Cause aren't exclusives :P

Chris
29-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Far Cry and Just Cause aren't exclusives :P

I know haha, but still good adventure games that he might not have played.

Another series you might enjoy is Ratchet & Clank. It's a bit wacky but its really enjoyable.

Phil
29-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4, littlebigplanet 3, uncharted, the last of us, journey, beyond: two souls (by the same studio who made heavy rain), ico and the shadow of the colossus hd collection. That's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Mt friend has Metal Gear Solid 4 and gonna try get it off him this weekend, I saw him playing it once and it looked very good so thanks for reminding me lol :P I just has a look at Uncharted and it looks pretty class. Might try start at the 1st one and play them through. Journey looks so weird omg wtf is that lol.

I've actually been trying to get Beyond 2 Souls. Bought it the other day and it was damaged, tried to return it yesterday and it still doesn't work so gonna go in and ask for my money back and get it elsewhere. I'll have a look at the others you've suggested now too thanks!

I have Just Cause 2 on the sbox360 (or ps2 can't remember) and I didn't really like it. The Last of Us is a game that I insanely want to try out it looks so good! I have Far Cry 3 & 4 and they're both very good games :)

Another series you might enjoy is Ratchet & Clank. It's a bit wacky but its really enjoyable.

OMG YES RATCHET AND CLANK!!!!!

Thanks for suggestions +Rep!

e5
29-12-2014, 02:06 PM
I got the last of us in a bundle with my ps4 for xmas and it's actually pretty good. I started playing it cos the online was down and was like the only game I had left that didn't see me to sign into psn to do what I wanted. I like the stories and stuff and killing peeps :P

Danny
29-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Look at inFAMOUS 1 & 2, it's a pretty good series.

today
31-12-2014, 12:33 PM

That is one game you can play for hours and have a laugh with.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!