PDA

View Full Version : qualities you want in a partner

Sharon
30-12-2014, 07:50 PM
was one of these not too long ago, i want another one

patience as i can be very irritating/needy/really moody but can be brought out of these moods if someone cares enough to put it right
thoughtfulness as i'm actually really thoughtful lol will think of anythin i can do to make their life better/easier n it would be nice to have it returned
clingyness lol most people would hate it but i love it, not so much with the 'long cringy paragraphs' they can get to **** but idk the other type of clingyness?? where they just wanna speak to u and be with u
NOT EXTREMELY OUTGOING guess i wouldn't mind it if i was included a bit but when someone's out all the ******* time never with you it's hard to be able to relate lol i would love someone who had no life too seriously i have an outgoing little ***** right now and i find it ridiculously difficult because these guys are 'lads'
someone quiet!!! i would 100% rather have someone staying in reading over going out n partying all night
has the right priorities... family/relationship over friends always imo
ambition i don't wanna be carrying someone round when i'm a highly successful barrister
good fashion taste but i'm biased now to fred perry/plain white tshirts/black skinny jeans/pretty green... so basically a ****

thts all i can think of

buttons
30-12-2014, 09:44 PM
a lot the same as you...
- thoughtfulness like surprises? not ott surprises but idk a cup of tea WITHOUT ME HAVING TO ASK. something little that shows they're thinking of you and what you like, even when you're not together.
- i like clingy as well, SUFFOCATE ME WITH YOUR LOVE
- quiet yep i like that as well, ones who show their personality ONLY TO ME
- family man yup i don't like them to have too much friends cause i'm the only person they need

i sound like a nightmare of a girlfriend :)

FlyingJesus
30-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Not asking for much then girls

What I would like is someone who is attractive and likes me

Sharon
30-12-2014, 10:34 PM
nope just my norm checklist, standard procedure to check love interests against my list :(

Phil
30-12-2014, 11:16 PM
a lot the same as you...
- thoughtfulness like surprises? not ott surprises but idk a cup of tea WITHOUT ME HAVING TO ASK. something little that shows they're thinking of you and what you like, even when you're not together.
- i like clingy as well, SUFFOCATE ME WITH YOUR LOVE
- quiet yep i like that as well, ones who show their personality ONLY TO ME
- family man yup i don't like them to have too much friends cause i'm the only person they need

i sound like a nightmare of a girlfriend :)

So is scottish; nice and understanding irl? ;)

I'm the same as Tom, someone that's attractive and likes me will do nicely :P

buttons
30-12-2014, 11:18 PM
yeah he is, only to me :P
or it's just that no one else sees it

Stephen
31-12-2014, 12:40 AM
god i used to be the most clingiest person ever to a few people on here i didn't realise some people actually like clingy

*clings*.....
nope... ive lost my grip

MKR&*42
31-12-2014, 01:50 AM
What I would like is someone who is attractive and likes me

This to be perfectly honest.

Matt
31-12-2014, 05:17 AM
I'd hate to be a clingy person and not be able to tell. I get quite wary of the fact I could be quite clingy and most of the time I don't start a conversation or stop talking to someone because of it.

Mostly someone who shares the same kind of interests as me, is looking for the same kind of thing in a relationship, a personality that I can easily get on with and not someone who is self centered. Looks/Attractiveness are important too but yeah.

Jurv
31-12-2014, 04:33 PM
someone who has similar interests to me, or even just their own interests and don't follow a crowd or w/e
someone who wears good clothes or has an interest in style and wanting to look good (idc about price/brand)
someone who likes to go out drinking but also have nights in so we can watch films and eat crap
someone who likes to shop as much as i do and doesn't mind me dragging them round everywhere for a nosy

also stuff like ambition, open mindedness (is that a word) and someone NICE

AgnesIO
31-12-2014, 04:45 PM
I was doing well in Sharon's one, until the bit about fred perry came in lol

Errr;
- willing to move to different countries
- Intelligent, can't be dealing with stupid people
- Caring
- Not overly emotional, can't be doing with constant crying
- Somewhat traditional values
- Ambitious / wants to make a change
- Not too loud, not too quiet.. don't want to have to listen to someone for 24 hours a day, but like conversations...

Shar
31-12-2014, 06:33 PM
This just gets more difficult over the years.

Ambitious and hard-working
Caring
Intelligent
Honest
Patient because I can be rather impatient at times
Similar interests...it's ok if they're not exactly the same
And the same as Tom...someone who is attractive and likes me for me and doesn't judge me and just accepts who I am.

Sharon
31-12-2014, 07:41 PM
I was doing well in @Sharon (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56558)'s one, until the bit about fred perry came in lol

Errr;
- willing to move to different countries
- Intelligent, can't be dealing with stupid people
- Caring
- Not overly emotional, can't be doing with constant crying
- Somewhat traditional values
- Ambitious / wants to make a change
- Not too loud, not too quiet.. don't want to have to listen to someone for 24 hours a day, but like conversations...

hey I can get over that minor mishap

Kimmy
31-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Loyalty, humour, patience, love

can't think
newyears bye

wiktoria
01-01-2015, 11:30 AM
intelligent funny and attractive

James
01-01-2015, 04:26 PM
firstly they have to be male, unless its lesbon; coz team lesfinz

but on a serious note:

Attractive, both in looks and personality
Confident, but not too confident. eg. not 'eugh i hate myself im so ugly', but not 'im the best'
Someone who respects personal space. Like, Im ok with being with people, but not 24/7. I like my alone time

Can't really think of anything else so them

AgnesIO
01-01-2015, 04:40 PM
hey I can get over that minor mishap

Oh, glad that wasn't a major part of the assessment.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!