PDA

View Full Version : Purple Monolith

Shocking
01-01-2015, 04:05 AM
I didn't know where to post this, so mods, feel free to move it where you feel like it belongs.

The habbox wiki says that there is no purple spaceship door (/monolith) on .com, yet today @lucaskf930 and I found one :O

It's owned by bluedrake, in his only group room. According to him, he bought it for "lots", but didn't specify how much.

Thread moved from Rare Values Suggestions by Ripieno (Forum Moderator) as it's more suited in this section.

Zipol
01-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Saw this last night, and made lucas stalk me as well. not sure how i feek about it being released.

Plebings
01-01-2015, 05:21 PM
is this different to the normal purple one? swear .co.uk gave them out to almost everyone

Zipol
01-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Different. Theres Purple and Violet. the Violet was given out to people on UK, This Purples ones just popped up

MKR&*42
01-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Hmm. This seems to be my fault as based on a thread (from 2012...) I asked about the Purple Monolith and was informed it was given out on Habbo.au, thus it must be on .com. Clearly I didn't update the wiki page all those years back woopsie but yes it is astronomically rare.

From JerseySafety

Purple doesn't exist on .com - but I remember one or two being given out for a competition back in the day - on .au I think.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=756004&p=7642154#post7642154

Shocking
01-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Ah, neat! I talked to a couple of people who said they remembered at least one or two more were given out. It's still cool to learn about these rares and a little about habbo history.

lucaskf390
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Ah, neat! I talked to a couple of people who said they remembered at least one or two more were given out. It's still cool to learn about these rares and a little about habbo history.
How were they given and by who?

DJ_Shadow
11-01-2015, 09:16 PM
The Purple Monolith has been removed from Habbo Hotel.

Samantha
13-01-2015, 03:44 AM
The Purple Monolith has been removed from Habbo Hotel.

Why's that, and if someone had it have they not been compensated?

DJ_Shadow
13-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Why's that, and if someone had it have they not been compensated?

It was never supposed to be in circulation apparently and staff took the matter into their own hands. Not sure about compensation, the guy hasn't logged on since.

andoo89
16-01-2015, 04:03 AM
habbo staff remove the purple space door without compensation and not meant to be in circulation

what about a certain childline rug.... which no one knows how it got out?

Zak
02-02-2015, 03:28 PM
habbo staff remove the purple space door without compensation and not meant to be in circulation

what about a certain childline rug.... which no one knows how it got out?

Were infobuses ever released

DJ_Shadow
03-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Were infobuses ever released

I believe that eight Infobuses were given out to the finalists of the "Around the World in 80 Rooms" contest held on Habbo.co.uk during August 2006. I know another one was given out for the winner of a Bullybusters competition some time after. Not sure about the other hotels though.

Kyle
03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I believe that eight Infobuses were given out to the finalists of the "Around the World in 80 Rooms" contest held on Habbo.co.uk during August 2006. I know another one was given out for the winner of a Bullybusters competition some time after. Not sure about the other hotels though.

Blissa wrote a number of funky Friday submissions on alternative accounts back in 2007 when habbo gave prizes both to those who wrote them and those who won the prize draw. One of her submissions (alongside purple dragon, white mono and others) was to win 2 infobus posters on her account Beautania. She got 2 and so did a random, so that's +4 to those already mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!