PDA

View Full Version : What's the darkest thought you've ever had?

scottish
05-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Have you ever had any 'dark' thoughts? If so what's your darkest?

Such as dbgtz; wanting his auntie to kick the bucket so he can get some money

Casanova
05-01-2015, 12:22 AM
about the higgs boson particle, immeasurably dark; clearly.

dbgtz
05-01-2015, 08:35 AM
That was Inseriousity.; not me

lemons
05-01-2015, 10:04 AM
sometimes when I'm on the bus or tube I wonder what if a bomb went off right now and I didn't die what would my role be what would i do
Interesting

Also I've been having thoughts that a plane crashes and I'm the only survivor and i become famous and rich and do a book and film

Evanora
05-01-2015, 10:08 AM
sometimes when I'm on the bus or tube I wonder what if a bomb went off right now and I didn't die what would my role be what would i do
Interesting

Also I've been having thoughts that a plane crashes and I'm the only survivor and i become famous and rich and do a book and film

ur role would be scared little boy!

yes there are many ppls i have thought about murdering

Inseriousity.
05-01-2015, 01:06 PM
lmao that was a joke :(
although I have actually thought the same thing as jord lol.

Lewis
05-01-2015, 01:23 PM
Same type of thing as @lemons (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=104567); and probably brutally slaughtering people rather awfully that I hate, oops. I wouldn't actually do it though... lol

Empired
05-01-2015, 05:28 PM
In the hall where I took my GCSEs we have these huge hanging lights from above and when I'd finished a couple of my exams I would look round at where the lights were and wonder who would die if they fell and if I would mind :P

There are also a couple of ppl I'm really hoping die asap because they're terminally ill and it would be better if they just popped their clogs now tbh.

MKR&*42
05-01-2015, 09:40 PM
In the hall where I took my GCSEs we have these huge hanging lights from above and when I'd finished a couple of my exams I would look round at where the lights were and wonder who would die if they fell and if I would mind :P.

Omfg I always did this LOL. I AM GLAD I AM NOT ALONE

I always tried to see if I would get hit and where best to run out of the way if one of the lights did fall, but I was more concerned with if 1 end broke and then it swang down

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!