PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Waterloo Road return tonight!

A
05-01-2015, 05:54 PM
BBC 3 at 8PM GMT!

Anyone watching it? Last 10 episodes though!!!

Alkaz
05-01-2015, 05:55 PM
It's a shame that it's ending on BBC 3, it's been on BBC 1 for the last 9 years so it will probably make the ratings even worse than they were before they cancelled the show. I'm still looking forward to it though!! Woo

Mikey
05-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Yeah it sucks it's ending but if it's getting low viewing figures then it's totally right to put it on BBC Three and later on BBC One. :)

dbgtz
05-01-2015, 07:49 PM
On the flip side, we'd be getting it far later in the year if it was on BBC1. Not like ratings really matter for the show anymore.

Chris
05-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Shame it was dumped on BBC 3 but at least it is being repeated on BBC 1 later. I thought it was a great episode tonight, full of drama and interesting new characters.

A
05-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Shame it was dumped on BBC 3 but at least it is being repeated on BBC 1 later. I thought it was a great episode tonight, full of drama and interesting new characters.

Not seen it yet, going to catch up in a second!

Martin
05-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Just watched it now on BBC1 and actually really enjoyed it! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gina
05-01-2015, 11:51 PM
haha loved it
loving the new dept head!
she was in casualty and was one of my faves so gd to see her again
seems interesting with mrs fitzgerald too

thms
06-01-2015, 01:33 AM
i love all the new characters, dno what happened to the headmasters girlfriend and her kids though

or the p.e teacher and ginge

Red
06-01-2015, 12:17 PM
starting it now. What's going on LMFAO all these new characters. They have made it seem like a year has passed, when isn't it just supposed to be after the christmas hols? I love Laura Aikman, love her entrance lmao

Chris
06-01-2015, 12:20 PM
I think its meant to be after the summer holidays

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Red
06-01-2015, 12:29 PM
oh I see. Bonnie looks like dynasty 2.0 Lmao loved her story though and her walking in all transformed. The new characters are fab.

Red
06-01-2015, 12:46 PM
no one calls me middle aged and gets away with it LMFAO dead

dbgtz
06-01-2015, 01:22 PM
The opening to the episode was quite interesting in how it was done and apart from getting rid of Tiffany, it was a good episode.

Jssy
06-01-2015, 01:26 PM
It was so good, I wish this wasn't the last series

A
09-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Was a really good episode to be fair, can't wait till the next one.

Is it on BBC 3 every week now or?

Alkaz
27-01-2015, 01:27 AM
I'm kind of enjoying this series but now I know this is the final I can see how they've killed it and why people have turned off. Such a shame :[

davecool656
27-01-2015, 04:08 PM
I am liking it already

Chris
27-01-2015, 04:53 PM
This series is turning out quite nicely so far. There are some good storylines going on and I'm finding it to be one of the better ones in recent years.

Red
27-01-2015, 05:00 PM
justin seems to have had a personality transplant. I realy like guy (his body though hello) but the other new teacher is so annoying. I am so interested in finding out more about lorna's storyline.

Chris
27-01-2015, 05:21 PM
justin seems to have had a personality transplant. I realy like guy (his body though hello) but the other new teacher is so annoying. I am so interested in finding out more about lorna's storyline.

Yeah Justin seems like completely different lmao. There is something very odd about Lorna, she seemed hesitant about providing a photo too.

Red
27-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Yeah Justin seems like completely different lmao. There is something very odd about Lorna, she seemed hesitant about providing a photo too.

well she told her mum she was in london and her flat is like empty/in boxes?? v strange

Inseriousity.
27-01-2015, 08:07 PM
witness protection programme.
lmao if its not id be surprised this show is usually predictable (but i still love it).

Red
27-01-2015, 08:30 PM
That's what I was thinking too Mike!!

dbgtz
28-01-2015, 02:12 PM
If it was witness protection she wouldn't be allowed to contact her mum.

I really dislike Scott in a "wow what a boring and predictable character" kind of way. I'm not sure what happened with Leo and Justin either, their personalities seemed to have switched somewhere along the line. I wish Tiffany stayed instead of Justin :( Bonnie is a massive ***** who probably could have got herself out if she wasn't so whiny and generally speaking, is a rather dull character.

I feel like the teachers have been good in this half series so far, but the school kids are lacking in comparison.

UnrealGoffEmo
10-02-2015, 10:41 PM
It used to be really good - I can add on one hand the good epi's recently!"! It is a shame it has to end but par one or 2 epi's- very sadly and begrudgingly I'll be glad to see it's misery ended.

Samantha
10-02-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm not really liking this series much. They supposedly 'come back' after summer holidays with no sign of Ally, Tiffany and Floyd - yeah that one is understandable, but where are Kacey and Harley? I'm pretty sure they're younger than Rhiannon and Darren who are still there lmao.

I miss Hector, but not so much Sue, the new teachers are a bit of an odd bunch, I don't like Lorna, but I like the story line she's playing and want to know more.

wixard
02-03-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm so happy they're focusing on what I think is going to be emotional abuse with Lornas husband! It's such a horrible thing to experience and more people need to be aware of how bad it can be

Alkaz
02-03-2015, 09:34 PM
I'm so happy they're focusing on what I think is going to be emotional abuse with Lornas husband! It's such a horrible thing to experience and more people need to be aware of how bad it can be
I'm really looking forward to this as she seems like such a strong character but I think it will show a much more vulnerable side to her.

Chris
02-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Aww I thought it was nice that the writers added a reference to Sambuca. The ending was quite horrific! Next week looks dramatic!

thms
02-03-2015, 10:00 PM
can somebody summarise what the reaction was to Sonya telling people she wasn't I'll and whatever happened after that I missed the ending plz

Inseriousity.
02-03-2015, 10:33 PM
lmao I spent that whole episode wondering where I recognised lorna's husband. had to check the credits, was bugging me so much. it's ianto!

UnrealGoffEmo
09-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Aww I thought it was nice that the writers added a reference to Sambuca. The ending was quite horrific! Next week looks dramatic!

True - it was good but nobody there really knew her par Sonya may-be through Lorain. As well too Sam never even went to the Scotish School. Though of course Denzil R.I.P was going to go there until the run-away lorry crash on the border.

wixard
09-03-2015, 07:19 PM
end of an era tonight guys! Inseriousity.; Red; :(

Inseriousity.
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
ikr crazy.
was nice escapism even if it was so OTT lmaooo leo turned into a nutcase

wixard
09-03-2015, 08:16 PM
leo literally reminded me SOOO much of Kyle; the way he speaks and his general mannerisms heheh

Kyle
09-03-2015, 09:08 PM
leo literally reminded me SOOO much of Kyle; the way he speaks and his general mannerisms heheh

Lmao stop it or I'll cyber stalk you
Is this still the final series or are they renewing it I wonder what will replace Waterloo road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris
09-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Thats it then :( I thought it was a nice way to end it really, it makes the audience believe that Waterloo Road will carry on forever even though we'll never see it again.

I think I'll go back and watch all over again from series 1!

Red
09-03-2015, 11:04 PM
i still gotta watch the ep, bit tired now so probs tomororw. too many shows are ending though! watched this from the v first eppy. rip

Inseriousity.
10-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Was a nice touch at the end.
fairly predictable stuff but who cares it was good while it lasted :D

dbgtz
10-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Weeps
It wasn't the ending I was expecting. I expected the school to close with some sort of farewell speech to end it which would have flashbacks to old times. Damn I'm actually quite sad, TV will never be the same again. Good final line to end on though ;)

Also woo Sambuca reference in the previous episode!!

xxMATTGxx
10-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Can't believe that was the last series.

UnrealGoffEmo
10-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Thats it then :( I thought it was a nice way to end it really, it makes the audience believe that Waterloo Road will carry on forever even though we'll never see it again.

I think I'll go back and watch all over again from series 1!

Yeah and it "leaves the door open for a return"

Personaly I think it can still be saved (if anyone is interested in trying to organise a petition), as I read the ppl in charge didn't even want it to end - so let's save it or say it went back to Rochdale or something Lol

xxMATTGxx
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah and it "leaves the door open for a return"

Personaly I think it can still be saved (if anyone is interested in trying to organise a petition), as I read the ppl in charge didn't even want it to end - so let's save it or say it went back to Rochdale or something Lol

Can't return at the set it was recently at as that has now been knocked down. I would assume the one in Rochdale has a similar fate. Unless it's used as something else. Would have to be a new set but won't come back for a while - If at all.

UnrealGoffEmo
10-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Can't return at the set it was recently at as that has now been knocked down. I would assume the one in Rochdale has a similar fate. Unless it's used as something else. Would have to be a new set but won't come back for a while - If at all.

Yeah I think that is why it moved from Rochdale because of the old School being knocked down, but why not put it somewhere near Rochdale like in Manchester!

Imho I think it an still be saved - going on what the ppl in charge think .... u just move it to another Station - easy as Lol!

Inseriousity.
10-03-2015, 11:15 PM

lmao so the council lady won

UnrealGoffEmo
11-03-2015, 12:21 AM
lmao so the council lady won

Yeah she sure as had the last laugh ... not as it can be termed as so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!