PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] i have just been banned on habboquests

Bloop
07-01-2015, 04:49 AM
so i have just been banned from habboquests for 4 years LOL. apparently its for forum exploiting wud.

i have like 30 posts on thr i dnt even use their forum very much. after talking to erin, their gm, apparently they find fault in 2 (YES 2) threads and saying that i wasnt planing to put their forum to good use. haha yea cuz u dnt like my 2 threads boom four year ban. but i had legitimate reasons why i posted the threads if anybody wants to know post and tag me.

in actual fact, theyre just butthurt that i defended habbox after hq slandered them time and yet again. what kind of fansite does this.

***** joke lol, extremely disappointing. sad tht i even supported them in the first place.

Drew
07-01-2015, 06:49 AM
bloop; aww :( What threads did you post? It's their loss really, I know you've been one of their biggest supporters.

Rachel
07-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Such a shame tbh and don't worry I find habbox has a more valuable and friendly community:) you're a great asset for the community:)

Bloop
07-01-2015, 07:36 AM
bloop; aww :( What threads did you post? It's their loss really, I know you've been one of their biggest supporters.

rst one was um asking why one of my friends profile cant be accessed. she was a highprofile staff then she left which created quite a stir as she was general manager and was super dedicated to the site, lot of the site leaderboards were topped by her. after she left because apparently she cba with the drama, she never went on hq again. a while ago i tried going on her profile and found it was inaccessible. was rather curious as most know she left on a sour note, also she brought many staff that left with her. i asked another friend of mine why is her profile inaccessible. he said he didnt know and i left it at that. when the whole habbox fiasco cropped up, i suddenly remembered abt vikki (thats her name) profile, and created a thread. badge, the owner, answer was simply 'banned accounts cant be accessed by the public. lol. how can she banned when she didnt even go on? but anway ik youre not supposed to discuss bans or sth but i didnt know that, and the thread was locked anyway. habboquests do never know how to seperate personal and official.

The second was after when i tried to post a reply to the thread that management+ of hq were claiming habbox is dead. turned into an argument, and when i tried to reply, it just came out blank. i was like wtf cuz i typed a super long reply LOL. but anyway i created a thread 'lol' to test and posted same thing, found out tht i couldnt and so theres that, maybe they just blocked me frm replying to threads or sth LOL. control freaks.

for these two threads, i was banned. and for 4 years too. bcos i wasnt using the forum to good use. :-------) oh well. anyway their forum is dead and dnt have a community, lousy staff too. not worth my time.

Drew
07-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Well that seems really unfair, but look on the bright side, you're 100% with Habbox now hehe

Kyle
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
This thread is fascinating it's like it's been written as a stream of consciousness and I don't understand a word

What's the habbox fiasco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James
07-01-2015, 11:11 AM
i dont use it but i like the idea of habboquests, but the management are kinda *****

Bloop
07-01-2015, 11:12 AM
This thread is fascinating it's like it's been written as a stream of consciousness and I don't understand a word

What's the habbox fiasco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill try to write a better explanation with proper paragraphings jus 4 u soon, i cba do anything rn, in those superlazy stages.

they just start defaming habbox saying itd dead, have no events, have no listeners, have no community, all that ****, then i defend hx and then all the management gang up on me, like 4 v 1, tries to post another reply, finds out ive been banned for 4 years. lol and look at what they said on twitter https://twitter.com/HabboQuestsWeb/status/552726121146359809?s=09

sorry for replying slow again :(:(:(:(

- - - Updated - - -

to think i was member of the month before on tht site LOL

Empired
07-01-2015, 04:37 PM
What a lame excuse. They're clearly not worth your time if they can't cope with people disagreeing with them. Saying that, there are plenty of people on HabboxForum who have a meltdown if you try to argue against their point :D Still, at least no one on Habbox actually gets banned for sharing a fair opinion. Sorry you're banned anyway bloopy x

MKR&*42
07-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Unbelievably, this is why I don't go to other fansites. All other fansite forums (bar HFFM) I've checked out are so quick to ban people for expressing their opinion or some member of GM will slate + swear at you, at least on Habbox you can get away with an opinion (until FlyingJesus turns up... kidding tom x)

It's a shame they banned you, but I look at their in-client forum a lot and based on how ******* ..a word rhyming with departed.... some of them seem in there, I'm not surprised they've banned you cause they felt like it :P

Bloop
08-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Unbelievably, this is why I don't go to other fansites. All other fansite forums (bar HFFM) I've checked out are so quick to ban people for expressing their opinion or some member of GM will slate + swear at you, at least on Habbox you can get away with an opinion (until FlyingJesus turns up... kidding tom x)

It's a shame they banned you, but I look at their in-client forum a lot and based on how ******* ..a word rhyming with departed.... some of them seem in there, I'm not surprised they've banned you cause they felt like it :P

yeah haha they dnt even have a valid reaaon for banning me, ******* lame. their site forum is also not as popular as i expected tho, probably because no one rlly gaf abt habboquests. most only want the guides, and hxf can easily get more page views and posts compared to them. cnt wait when habbosecrets open and drive them to close.if habbosecrets guides are consistent and reliable, habboquests user will jump ships to hs, since hq also have to abide by the wishes of official fansites :D

Samantha
08-01-2015, 01:52 AM
There's no real point in banning you as it just gives you the choice of the other fansites out there. Obviously you chose Habbox, and surely everyone who comes chooses this site for a reason - they want more than just guides, they can get information from articles on Habbo and I honestly don't find it fun if I copy something and not do it myself.

We may not have the most listeners, or most events staff, but they count non unique listeners and most of them are just on for the guides not the actual radio.

Mob
09-01-2015, 03:59 AM
While I don't want to create any drama for my fansite, I've heard a lot of unfortunate stories from that fansite. But, habbo is targeted to younger audiences so it makes sense that they've been acting this way. I tend to forget the majority haven't matured yet.

Hannah
17-01-2015, 11:29 AM
It's a shame they banned you, but you know what the wannabe fascists say.

Their loss, you're better off here anyway. ;)

Joe
17-01-2015, 02:15 PM
HabboQuests management really are messed up - I've worked with them and they really don't take any feedback on without a snidy comment or something. I'm pretty sure a forum is all about freedom of speech and if they're taking that away just because of a few comments you've made you know pretty much what they're about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!